Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension

Go down 
+4
forthewild
Dee Oh Cee
lolwat
00Xtremeninja
8 posters
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension Empty
PostSubject: Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension   Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:49 pm

HORRAY!

just got the e-mail
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension   Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Yeah 1.4M per for 3 years, nice little deal.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension   Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Wooooo! I'm sure Clutter is ecstatic.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension   Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Clutter is straight Bucked about getting paid.

CALL DA AMBERLAMPS!
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension   Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:38 pm

What a fucking great deal, 1.4mil for a guy who's only getting better with each year, he missed some games this year and he's still the lead hitter, damn now if we could get Backes imagine the awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension   Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Fletch does it again! he got him for a respectable price tag also Smile both ends are happy and clutter sounds pumped to be here, gotta love it!
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension   Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:38 pm

TY CF! Smile
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension   Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:42 pm

From the sound of what HCTR (head coach Tod Ritchards hey GMCF ain't alone here)

Cal has quite a bit cealing to him in terms of scoring, its something that i think they will work on and we could see Cal getting close to a 20g guy which would be amazing for a hitting machine he is.
Back to top Go down
Marlowe Syn

Marlowe Syn

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension   Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Awesome. Good for Clutterbuck. Good for the Wild. And good for us. In two years this will be one of the best value contracts in the league. I got a question about Clutterbuck. A year back he said on the Pondcast that #22 was not his ideal jersey number. What is? #8?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension   Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:36 am

That was a nice little piece of news to wake up to earlier this afternoon...
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension   Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:23 am

Marlowe Syn wrote:
Awesome. Good for Clutterbuck. Good for the Wild. And good for us. In two years this will be one of the best value contracts in the league. I got a question about Clutterbuck. A year back he said on the Pondcast that #22 was not his ideal jersey number. What is? #8?

69!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR

666! LOLZORZ!

actually, what number did he wear in houston? was it 8?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension   Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Sign Clutterbuck To 3 Year Extension
Page 1 of 1