Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If the Wild...

Go down 
+5
Dee Oh Cee
forthewild
OldTimeHockey
00Xtremeninja
sqare
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sqare

sqare

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:32 pm

lol!
win...
lol!
every...
lol!
game...
lol!
remaining...
lol!
they would...
lol!
MAYBE
lol!
make...
lol!
the...
lol!
NINTH SEED.
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:36 pm

the fuck?!?!?
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:37 pm

If the Wild... GPE89
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:41 pm

So tomorrow is a must win, eh?
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:16 am

I tried to be positive. With a straight face.

it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/
forthewild

forthewild

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:17 am

we can still do it, we just need all the teams ahead of us to lose every game Very Happy it can happen,
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:19 am

we need that dude from the happy gilmore movie to go to each game and just say "heeeey Phoenix......you suck!"

I'd go to Sizzler with him if he got us into the playoffs
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:29 am

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you JACKASS
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:34 am

YOU WILL NOT MAKE THIS PUTT PLAYOFFS YOU JACK ASS
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:35 am

00Xtremeninja wrote:
we need that dude from the happy gilmore movie to go to each game and just say "heeeey Phoenix......you suck!"

Naw... doesn't work. Me and a few others were sitting 5 rows off the glass in 118 one night vs the Stars, we stood up and yelled each time they took a faceoff near us when Modano was on the ice... "Mike Modano, You Fucking Suck!" The only thing it accomplished was Mike Modano flipping us off half way through the 3rd period... Laughing
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:38 am

TaLoN wrote:
00Xtremeninja wrote:

Naw... doesn't work. Me and a few others were sitting 5 rows off the glass in 118 one night vs the Stars, we stood up and yelled each time they took a faceoff near us when Modano was on the ice... "Mike Modano, You Fucking Suck!" The only thing it accomplished was Mike Modano flipping us off half way through the 3rd period... Laughing
Ironically, that's the closest Modano has ever gotten to showing emotion and dropping the gloves...ya know.....with the exception of the one time when he had the gloves ripped off of him.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:56 am

I'd like to see Modana play one more season and go back to where it all began for him, in Minnesota!

Wouldnt that be something?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:09 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
I'd like to see Modana play one more season and go back to where it all began for him, in Minnesota!

toewser toewser toewser toewser toewser toewser toewser toewser toewser toewser toewser toewser toewser
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:06 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:

I think he has hinted at that. No thanks. Can't stand the guy since he said the NHL would never make it Minnesota. What a dumb ass.
Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:32 pm

I'd buy tickets to a few games and drive down from Bemidji just to Boo him in person.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Jagged Ice wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

I think he has hinted at that. No thanks. Can't stand the guy since he said the NHL would never make it Minnesota. What a dumb ass.

but you know there would be tons of people to jock his nuts if he did come back for one more season.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Oh you know it Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If the Wild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Wild...   If the Wild... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If the Wild...
Page 1 of 1