Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give Empty
PostSubject: Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give   Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:21 pm

the
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give   Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:51 pm

wild 1-0 ebbett
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give   Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:57 pm

2-0 lats

so yeah we're going to miss the playoffs by 1 point, i'm calling it now, we'll have the tie breaker too if we had that point
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give   Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:22 pm

3-0 Wild huh?

Where's this effort been the last coupla weeks?
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give   Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:07 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
3-0 Wild huh?

Where's this effort been the last coupla weeks?

in their hands

get it toot
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give   Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 pm

We won.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give   Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Now the Wild are fucking up their draft positioning.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give   Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:52 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Now the Wild are fucking up their draft positioning.

refer to my prediction.
Back to top Go down
lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give   Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:33 pm

Kobasew healthy scratch in favor of Robbie Earl, really makes no sense for me. Trade looks alot worse if the coach won't play a 3 time 20 goal scorer over a career AHLer. Sifers looked much more comfortable compared to the Detroit game, and Harding made up for his disappointing effort as well.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give   Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:53 pm

lolwat wrote:
Kobasew healthy scratch in favor of Robbie Earl, really makes no sense for me. Trade looks alot worse if the coach won't play a 3 time 20 goal scorer over a career AHLer. Sifers looked much more comfortable compared to the Detroit game, and Harding made up for his disappointing effort as well.

kobesew also has an injury that could be bothering him and thus might have been given time to rest, it may not just be the suckage.
Back to top Go down
lolwat

PostSubject: Re: Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give   Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:50 pm

forthewild wrote:
lolwat wrote:

kobesew also has an injury that could be bothering him and thus might have been given time to rest, it may not just be the suckage.

He's been at the optional practices and was listed as a healthy scratch. Very discouraging to see him out of the lineup, he's been one of just a few players with consistent effort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give   Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild @ Sabers thread made to match the same effort level as mn wild give
Page 1 of 1