Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaques Lemaire retires

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

Jaques Lemaire retires Empty
PostSubject: Jaques Lemaire retires   Jaques Lemaire retires I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:46 pm

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=527084

well that was surprising, i wonder how much of this is "well i've had a good career its time to move on" and how much its Lou being pissed they lost in 5 to Philli
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Jaques Lemaire retires   Jaques Lemaire retires I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:23 pm

peace out JL.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Jaques Lemaire retires   Jaques Lemaire retires I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:26 pm

"Jacques"

Enjoy your reduced role/responsibilities JL!

At least now the trap can die...right?
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Jaques Lemaire retires   Jaques Lemaire retires I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:35 pm

i dunno, will Vancouver fire their coach any time soon? cehnehdeh geek
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Jaques Lemaire retires   Jaques Lemaire retires I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:48 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
i dunno, will Vancouver fire their coach any time soon? cehnehdeh geek

Pfft we don't trap! We just play defensively responsible!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Jaques Lemaire retires   Jaques Lemaire retires I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Hell of a coach.
Back to top Go down
Marlowe Syn

Marlowe Syn

PostSubject: Re: Jaques Lemaire retires   Jaques Lemaire retires I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:04 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
"Jacques"

Enjoy your reduced role/responsibilities JL!

At least now the trap can die...right?

The trap has become a bigger monster than one man. Nope, the figurehead may have passed aside but alas the trap shall live.

As much as JL has become a whipping Gramps here in Minn, he has much respect from me what for he brought to Minnesota and throughout his career. He may not be flashy and whatnot, but hockey lost a great mind of the game.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Jaques Lemaire retires   Jaques Lemaire retires I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:34 pm

To me JL set this franchise on a right path, there was always this aura around the Wild that they were going to be hard to beat, i know our record doesn't reflect it but imagine if you were a Flames,Blue Jackets fan, for a long time you sucked, got high draft picks and still sucked. JL took a crap roster and made them competitive, made them play with heart night in and night out.

Imagine if JL has a GM who went out and actually got the players he wanted/could use, he would have won the cup here.

Yes it was boring to watch, tho i must admit the last 2 min of a wild game was always exciting, knowing you're going to see like 20 fucking shots, while up by 1 just sent the heart racing Very Happy

He should be in the Hall as a coach as well, as Pierre McGwire has said, only 2 great players went on to become great coaches, Toe Blake, and JL

I mean what other coach could take the rosters JL had and made them even press for they playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaques Lemaire retires   Jaques Lemaire retires I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaques Lemaire retires
Page 1 of 1