Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin

Go down 
+4
KillerCarlson
sqare
zamboni14
forthewild
8 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin Empty
PostSubject: so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin   so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:54 pm

he's going to be a UFA in like 3 weeks, if we can get him for a home price of say 5-5.5mil and we can trade shultz we can make him fit.

he would give our D some much needed mobility and would be our PP QB,

Martin,Burns,Zanon,Barker,Zits would be a solid defensive core heading into next year.

yes i know he's a minnesota boy but more so he's one of the best FA's available so why not pursue him hard? he would make our Defense much better thats for sure
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin   so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:02 pm

I don't see Lou letting him out of New Jersey
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

PostSubject: Re: so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin   so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:04 pm

I don't see us being able to afford him without a major trade. I would rather see Cullen signed as our 2nd line center.
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/
KillerCarlson

PostSubject: Re: so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin   so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:45 pm

The Wild already have too much money tied up in its blueline. I think the Devils are going to do whatever it takes to keep Paul Martin there.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin   so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:42 pm

well they are going to try and keep him but if he is available we should pursue him hard, i mean we can try to move shultz probably at the draft, and Mittens that alone would free up almost all the money we'd give him, if we pay him 6mil that is, its June 12th, like 18 days left till FA you'd think he'd be inked by now.

I say move Shultz, Mittens for picks, offer marty a deal and solidify the blue line
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin   so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:27 am

lemme whack a dead horse one more time stand back...

so we all were upset when we extended the Zitmeister but won't it suck like 20 times more if Martin is available, now i get it GMCF had to do what he had to do, but i'm just saying i REALLY WANT MARTIN
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

PostSubject: Re: so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin   so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:35 am

Get over it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin   so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:16 am

i'm over the signing, i mean the guy had to do what he had to do, just saying wish we could somehow add martin, he would be a huge core piece for us.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin   so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:40 pm

08:39 AM ET 06.29 | Don't be surprised if the Wild sign former University of Minnesota and New Jersey Devils defenseman Paul Martin, 29, who can become an unrestricted free agent Thursday. Meanwhile, it would be surprising if the Wild re-sign enforcer Derek Boogaard, the left wing who last week turned 28. He, too, can become a free agent Thursday.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/200130-wild-looking-for-new-enforcer?eref=fromSI
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin   so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:30 pm

I' love for us to ink him our top 4 d would look great
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin   so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:07 am

Well at 28 isn't Boogaard reaching his prime?
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin   so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:49 am

Jagged Ice wrote:
Well at 28 isn't Boogaard reaching his prime?

Pretty sure he's gonna score 2 goals next year!
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin   so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:26 am

Own goals or real goals?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin   so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so is it time to start drooling for Paul Martin
Page 1 of 1