Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gopherds GDT seaons starts tonight!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

Gopherds GDT seaons starts tonight!!! Empty
PostSubject: Gopherds GDT seaons starts tonight!!!   Gopherds GDT seaons starts tonight!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:15 am

with some much needed retooling the Gophers look to get out for another campaign, opening the year vs Massachusetts. New Youngsters look to make an immediate impact for the Gophers one of them being Eric Haula (#19) yes our Eric Haula Very Happy

Good day for watching hockey today, we get to see Wild at 11, Gophers at 7.

here is to another year of the Gopher Hockey
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

Gopherds GDT seaons starts tonight!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gopherds GDT seaons starts tonight!!!   Gopherds GDT seaons starts tonight!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:12 am

Gophers won 5-3 Bjugstad played a whopping 4 minutes then got tossed for a checking form behind, tho the kid has one hell of a shot, he took one from the top of the circle and it was a blast to say the least, missed the net tho.

Haula centered the top line, he played decent, had two assists, i need to see him be more assertive but he should bloom well. round 2 tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Gopherds GDT seaons starts tonight!!!
Page 1 of 1