Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CBJ Trade?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sqare

sqare

CBJ Trade? Empty
PostSubject: CBJ Trade?   CBJ Trade? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:52 pm

Quote :
DarrenDreger

CBJ will be looking for a D-man and may move a winger if the right fit can be found.

Quote :
Russostrib

Zidlicky/Hnidy back at #mnwild practice. No Johnsson. Josh Harding took a high shot and was down for 5 minutes, but he remains in practice

Thoughts?

I wouldn't mind one of their wingers coming back plus a couple of picks. Picard + Rights to Filatov + 2nd Rounder for Johnsson.
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/
lolwat

CBJ Trade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJ Trade?   CBJ Trade? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Can't see Howson dealing Filatov because he really likes him, Hitchcock doesn't. Also can't see the Wild dealing their #1 d-man just over 20 games into a season where their GM has made moves and has stated he expects playoffs this year. He missed practice the other day because he was sick as well. If we dealt him, we could be looking at 2 of Stoner, Scott, and Sifers playing every night, which would not be good.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

CBJ Trade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJ Trade?   CBJ Trade? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:23 pm

No reason why we can't trade them Zits, i don't think CF has made up his mind on what he wants to do with Johnnson quite yet.

before we move dman for forwards tho we need to clear up the forwards spot, we have 3 out with injury, some more people have to be moved.

Koivu, Havlat, Kobasew, Bruno, Mittens, PMB are all signed, Shepp might get Qo'd, and depneding on their play Lats and Ebbett will get deals.

That leaves Boogard, Nolan, Belanger who i think will all be traded.

We could trade them Zits and one ouf our forwards for a winger and picks/prospects
Back to top Go down
lolwat

CBJ Trade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJ Trade?   CBJ Trade? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:06 pm

forthewild wrote:
No reason why we can't trade them Zits, i don't think CF has made up his mind on what he wants to do with Johnnson quite yet.

before we move dman for forwards tho we need to clear up the forwards spot, we have 3 out with injury, some more people have to be moved.

Koivu, Havlat, Kobasew, Bruno, Mittens, PMB are all signed, Shepp might get Qo'd, and depneding on their play Lats and Ebbett will get deals.

That leaves Boogard, Nolan, Belanger who i think will all be traded.

We could trade them Zits and one ouf our forwards for a winger and picks/prospects

We are not in the position to be trading d-men. We have little depth back there aside from our top-6. John Scott is not an NHL d-man, and Sifers/Hnidy are bottom pairing at best. With Burns out they are even weaker.
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

CBJ Trade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJ Trade?   CBJ Trade? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:05 am

I agree w/lolwat... if anything I'd like to see us trade a forward for better D-men, or maybe a forward AND one of our D-men for a better D-man
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

CBJ Trade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJ Trade?   CBJ Trade? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:20 am

Dman seem to be going down, and Sifers sounds like he's ready to step up to the NHL level, the thing is we need to move Zits but closer to the deadline. There is many options possible.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

CBJ Trade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJ Trade?   CBJ Trade? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:30 pm

sqare wrote:
Quote :
DarrenDreger

CBJ will be looking for a D-man and may move a winger if the right fit can be found.

Quote :
Russostrib

Zidlicky/Hnidy back at #mnwild practice. No Johnsson. Josh Harding took a high shot and was down for 5 minutes, but he remains in practice

Thoughts?

I wouldn't mind one of their wingers coming back plus a couple of picks. Picard + Rights to Filatov + 2nd Rounder for Johnsson.
Making something out of nothing? I thought I read Johnsson was sick. Mittens just had H1N1, it's likely going through the lockerroom right now is all.
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

CBJ Trade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJ Trade?   CBJ Trade? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:11 am

Yes. Something out of nothing. Cool

Was just theorizing.
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/
zamboni14

CBJ Trade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJ Trade?   CBJ Trade? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:16 am

TaLoN wrote:
sqare wrote:
Quote :
DarrenDreger

Quote :
Russostrib

Thoughts?

Making something out of nothing? I thought I read Johnsson was sick. Mittens just had H1N1, it's likely going through the lockerroom right now is all.

Johnnson just needed a couple days to get over his hangover
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CBJ Trade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBJ Trade?   CBJ Trade? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CBJ Trade?
Page 1 of 1