Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burns trade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zamboni14

Burns trade Empty
PostSubject: Burns trade   Burns trade I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:27 pm

ok... so let's hear it, like it... hate it... don't care?

I like it. We get Devin (20 goal scorer) their first round pick from last year Coyle (can you say stocking up?) and get another pick this year. Make no mistake, this isn't a trade to have success NOW... but imagine how we'll look in 2-3 seasons with all this youth (aka... a core) and if they pan out the same way Grandlund is looking.. we'll be back in the playoff hunt in a big way.

I like it!
Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Burns trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burns trade   Burns trade I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:02 am

I really dislike Burns leaving, he was one of my favorite players in the entire league and will be missed.

That being said I love the trade, we got alot of what we need back and I have a very positive outlook on this upcoming season with these moves alone. I am excited to see if we don't make a few more minor "tweak" moves and end up with a playoff team this upcoming season or atleast the following.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

Burns trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burns trade   Burns trade I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:14 am

I'm about as big a Burns fan as there is, and I was cheering the trade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burns trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burns trade   Burns trade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burns trade
Page 1 of 1