Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* NFL Playoffs Thread

Go down 
+3
Kevin W
00Xtremeninja
TaLoN
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

*Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:54 pm

WOW!
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:56 pm

just a sick game....and now the Packers get it to start OT
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Packers need to do something here. No mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:01 pm

And Rodgers narrowly misses the chance to win the game with that pass to Jennings...

And holy shit what a finish
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:03 pm

wow............wowie wow wow

sucks.

So lets see.

Go Colts! Go Chargers! Go Cowboys (puke)! Go Saints!
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:08 pm

God just a sick sick sick sick game....can't get over how good that was.

I believe the Colts, Chargers, Vikings and Cards will move on.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Sooooooooo.............how can we get Jessica Simpson to the dome next weekend?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Pack showed up in their game too late. If they started the game like they played from the 2nd qtr on, they'd be the ones heading to NO. Oh well...

I think the Cards will shred the Saints D. Vikes and Cowboys will play a close one, but the Vikes are at home, where they always play well... so the Vikes edge them out.

Colts will absolutely kill the Jets... Manning has not forgotten being pulled from the game in the 3rd when they were leading, and he will want to take it out on them. Chargers and Ravens will be a close one... could go either way, but the Bolts will pull it out in a very close one.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Rodgers was clearly facemasked too!
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Yep I did see an article about the facemask on the last play...apparently the report is that once the ball is loose the referee concentrates on the ball and not the play...whatever it was a missed call which in the end meant the game.

Rodgers did miss a play to win it though when he overthrew Jennings...so its not like they didn't have a chance.

Also on one of Fitz's TD's there was that questionable roughing the passer where Jenkins was being blocked....and Fitzgerald just steamrolled Woodson before the pass was even thrown...I guess the Cardinals would've probably scored regardless though.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:29 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
Rodgers was clearly facemasked too!
And he was also hit by a Cards player leading with his helmet the play before... but the Packers put themselves into position for the Ref's non-calls to hurt them so much at the end, by how they played way back in the 1st.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:30 pm

I'm officially off suicide watch. It's OK.

I think I have to cheer the Cardinals on because they're the best option in the NFC to cheer for (for me).

Time to store all my Packers gear away for the season...
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:34 pm

That kicker dude however should still be on suicide watch.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:40 pm

That was awesome seeing him after the kick just saying "I'm sorry" and "My bad" over and over. He should be buying those 2 defensive players (one who coughillegallycough hit rodgers and the guy who picked up the fumble) very nice gifts. Or sucking them off.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Apparently I had my AFC matchups backwards.... Ravens will give the colts a run for their money... may even pull it out, but if I have to pick... I say Colts by a single point.

Chargers will blow out the Jets.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Kwright315 wrote:
That was awesome seeing him after the kick just saying "I'm sorry" and "My bad" over and over. He should be buying those 2 defensive players (one who coughillegallycough hit rodgers and the guy who picked up the fumble) very nice gifts. Or sucking them off.

for some reason Alfonsio Soriono comes to mind right now..........
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Well... so much for the Cards...
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:54 am

Colts and Saints move on to host conference titles... now it's time to see who goes to face each!

Skol Vikes! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:33 am

I've got a bad feeling about facing Dallas tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Jagged Ice wrote:
I've got a bad feeling about facing Dallas tomorrow.

apparently you needn't worry.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:16 pm

I think we're going to have a Colts vs Vikings Superbowl!
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:04 pm

I hope and pray you're right. Talon what would you rather have? Vikings win the Super Bowl or Wild win Lord's Stanley?

I for one have to go with the Vikings. For now! It's a much bigger prize; maybe the biggest!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Why does it have to be either or? They aren't mutually exclusive... Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:00 am

I agree Talon I think we're looking at a Vikes Colts Superbowl Showdown with the two guys with the most MVP awards in NFL history...that game would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:31 pm

I don't think the Colts will go into the Jets game like the Chargers did... feeling "entitled" to a victory, thus not really needing to try.

If the Vikes can just keep playing like we all know they are capable of playing, they should win by 2 scores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread   *Official* NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* NFL Playoffs Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2