Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

here is an interesting story and it involves fox sports!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

here is an interesting story and it involves fox sports!!! Empty
PostSubject: here is an interesting story and it involves fox sports!!!   here is an interesting story and it involves fox sports!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: here is an interesting story and it involves fox sports!!!   here is an interesting story and it involves fox sports!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Is it about one of the FSN Pittsburgh commentators making a joke out of Hobey Baker's death?
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: here is an interesting story and it involves fox sports!!!   here is an interesting story and it involves fox sports!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:56 pm

No its about FSN Pitt not sending all the angles of the goal to Toronto. they left out the one that clearly showed the puck over the net.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: here is an interesting story and it involves fox sports!!!   here is an interesting story and it involves fox sports!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Yeah that's terrible....should be some action taken against them that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here is an interesting story and it involves fox sports!!!   here is an interesting story and it involves fox sports!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

here is an interesting story and it involves fox sports!!!
Page 1 of 1