Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread

Go down 
+22
angelina_e
Jagged Ice
eh_one
zamboni14
DougRiser
OldTimeHockey
Pete
Cool Slovak
Beer
timotheuzi
MuckandGrind
coolpeoplearewildfans
Lers
Dee Oh Cee
Toewser
BackStopBabe
Wild_State_of_Hockey
Velmeran
00Xtremeninja
shmiddy
TaLoN
cehnehdeh
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:03 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
Hmm...new membership here is at a standstill. Someone needs to put some shameless plugs in at the WMB.

Not sure how it could be seen as a board violation as noone makes money off of this fan site. No different than KC whoring his mostly boring MVN blogs.
No they don't.

Took ya long enough!

How's school going?
CAI just asked that question in a PM. LOL. We need to drag his ass over here. School? Psych sucks. Mid-terms coming up next week. It's sad to admit, but I brought flashcards with me to the home opener to study during intermission. So I apologize to everyone on here in advance for any attacks in the next 10 days. Bitch-mode in full affect. Thank goodness we can swear over hear. It'll come in handy.

How's married life?

It would be nice to bullshit with CAI in an envoronment where any-fucking-thing goes wouldn't it? Too bad he's so fucking stubborn. Very Happy I tried to get my e-buddy jagged over here but he says he can't read this board through his blackberry. Oh well. The sooner people realize that it's really OK to post on 2 boards the sooner both will be better off. That said I do get why a couple of you have sworn off the WMB so don't step on my nuts for that last statement. In the end it's all about peoples' personal choices and their individual rights to exercise em'

Married life is just like it was before! Honestly nothing seems to have changed at all which, IMO , is a GOOD thing. If ya feel the need to vent feel free to tell me to go fuck myself. I'm here for ya!

He's a random piece of BS: I just got a bill from Revenue Canada today for $5000!! The fuckers said they assessed me based on information in their records and suggested I file a return for 2008 if I think it's wrong. This included $1600 in penalties and $800 in interest.

The stupid fuckwits, I filed my return MONTHS ago and, after RRSP and RESP's, should get a REBATE of $1600!!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:13 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
Hmm...new membership here is at a standstill. Someone needs to put some shameless plugs in at the WMB.

Not sure how it could be seen as a board violation as noone makes money off of this fan site. No different than KC whoring his mostly boring MVN blogs.
No they don't.

Took ya long enough!

How's school going?
CAI just asked that question in a PM. LOL. We need to drag his ass over here. School? Psych sucks. Mid-terms coming up next week. It's sad to admit, but I brought flashcards with me to the home opener to study during intermission. So I apologize to everyone on here in advance for any attacks in the next 10 days. Bitch-mode in full affect. Thank goodness we can swear over hear. It'll come in handy.

How's married life?

Psych eh? I was a Psych major. what classes you in, learning about, etc?

I am in a Psychophysilogy class right now. FUCKING HATE IT. But only one semester and a huge paper left and grad school is done doneskis!
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:07 pm

So all kidding aside what sort of counsellor are you going to be ninja?
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:10 am

lol, right now i have no clue. I have spent the past 4.5 years working with kids and teens with Autism/Aspergers/PDD-NOS. Which has been great, but not something I want to do in the long run.

Right now I have my practicum (internship for school) at a junior highschool, and love it. the teachers are great and the kids are really fun. it is good to get experience with everything from typical junior high drama to pretty heavy stuff like abuse from parents, divorce, bi-polar, etc.

I'd like to keep working with kids. They are more honest and don't have that stigma around counseling like adults do.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:13 am

I've been seriously contemplating a career change into social work myself. It'd be nice to get paid to actually contribute to society... All I do now is take their gambling addict money.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:08 am

00Xtremeninja wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

No they don't.

Took ya long enough!

How's school going?

How's married life?

Psych eh? I was a Psych major. what classes you in, learning about, etc?

I am in a Psychophysilogy class right now. FUCKING HATE IT. But only one semester and a huge paper left and grad school is done doneskis!
It's just a general psych class. I was wondering if it'd provide a spark, since I had considered becoming a psychologist due to my anxiety disorder. But right now I'm having more fun with a medical terminology class. Gonna end up in medicine, but it'll be more of the physical kind.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:18 am

OTH can I ask you what sparks anxiety attacks for you?

I have real big problems with highway driving, going over large bridges and standing under tall building. It fucking SUCKS and I'd LOVE to get over this stupid assed shit. I've been dealing with it since I was 16 and honestly, while I have drugs that make em go away I'm not an inch closer to being better.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:25 pm

Might as well un-pin this mother fucking topic if you bitches arent going to bother bullshitting in it.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:27 pm

it
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:27 pm

stays
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

pinned
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

mother
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

FUCKER!!!!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:34 pm

Just FYI- I get semi-erect when you swear at me.

Now, breathe.....and visualize.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:41 pm

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:59 pm

Ceh's into being controlled. No surprises there ofc.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:36 am

oh man, i dumped so bad at work right now.

it was like 2 girls 1 cup style, and stacked up outside of the water in the bowl.

wheeew. much better.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Apparently talking about your shit is another thread kill.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:37 pm

i ain't got time for that chicken shit bull shit!

piss
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:30 pm

Comparing the Emancipation Manifesto to the Emancipation Proclamation kinda makes me tired.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
One of you guys?
*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 ROFL
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:03 pm

Did I miss the punch line or sumthin'?
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:04 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Did I miss the punch line or sumthin'?
Click the link?
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:05 pm

lol!

I suppose its harder to tell which things are links on this board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next