Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread

Go down 
+22
angelina_e
Jagged Ice
eh_one
zamboni14
DougRiser
OldTimeHockey
Pete
Cool Slovak
Beer
timotheuzi
MuckandGrind
coolpeoplearewildfans
Lers
Dee Oh Cee
Toewser
BackStopBabe
Wild_State_of_Hockey
Velmeran
00Xtremeninja
shmiddy
TaLoN
cehnehdeh
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
OldTimeHockey

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:21 am

Get a room you two mothernuckers.
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:22 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Want to join us?

I need someone to protect me from him... he's a tad nuts I am sure you've noticed.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:30 am

I'm sure I'll be having a few tomorrow night and into the wee hours of the morning...gotta love weekends in college.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:30 am

Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Want to join us?

I need someone to protect me from him... he's a tad nuts I am sure you've noticed.
You're asking a girl to protect you?
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:31 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Want to join us?

He can't hurt a girl right? That is the theory I am going on atleast.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:35 am

Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Want to join us?

Precisely why I wouldn't lift a hand to you Lers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:36 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Want to join us?

This worries me more, not a hand...but? Fuck this, I am not going to the Moose game with you.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:38 am

Lers wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Want to join us?

This worries me more, not a hand...but? Fuck this, I am not going to the Moose game with you.
That's right. You guys work out your differences. Couples should never go to bed angry.
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:40 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Lers wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Want to join us?

That's right. You guys work out your differences. Couples should never go to bed angry.

What is with the hate? Mad that our Canucks are sucking less than your Wild? Razz
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:42 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Lers wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Want to join us?

Precisely why I wouldn't lift a hand to you Lers. *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 Icon_biggrin

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 0ae86hump

I recognize CAI's Focus but I can't quite place the monkey...
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:43 am

Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Lers wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Want to join us?

What is with the hate? Mad that our Canucks are sucking less than your Wild? Razz
That'd hurt if the Wild weren't expected to suck this year. Speaking of sucking, how about that rich goalie of yours? Did he get confused with the term "suck" when the team asked him to be a vacuum in the crease?
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:45 am

12 million dollar goalie? Where?

You are enough of a closet Nuck fan OTH to know Luongo always starts out like shit.
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:46 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Lers wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Want to join us?

That'd hurt if the Wild weren't expected to suck this year. Speaking of sucking, how about that $12 million goalie of yours? Did he get confused with the term "suck" when the team asked him to be a vacuum in the crease?

Nope, he is just doing what he does best. Suck in October, and the biggest game of the year. $12 million dollars? Explain that one to me please.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:46 am

Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Want to join us?

Fixed BTW

( I like the possible direction of this line of convo better)
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am

cehnehdeh wrote:

You are enough of a closet Nuck fan OTH to know Luongo always starts out like shit.
Fixed it right away....you know what I meant. Wink No, not a closet Nucks fan. If I was, that would make you a closet Wild fan. Yes, I know Luongo starts out like crap. But if we want to use past scenarios to predict the future, then you might as well polish the golf clubs since you'll need them before June. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:51 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

Fixed it right away....you know what I meant. Wink No, not a closet Nucks fan. If I was, that would make you a closet Wild fan. Yes, I know Luongo starts out like crap. But if we want to use past scenarios to predict the future, then you might as well polish the golf clubs out since you'll need them before June. Wink

I don't dislike the Wild by any stretch. I respect Minnesota so in a sense I am somewhat of a fan. Lets put it this way, there are only 4 or 5 teams I would rather see win the cup then the Wild.

Odds say we will need the clubs before June, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:54 am

Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

Fixed it right away....you know what I meant. Wink No, not a closet Nucks fan. If I was, that would make you a closet Wild fan. Yes, I know Luongo starts out like crap. But if we want to use past scenarios to predict the future, then you might as well polish the golf clubs out since you'll need them before June. Wink

I don't dislike the Wild by any stretch. I respect Minnesota so in a sense I am somewhat of a fan. Lets put it this way, there are only 4 or 5 teams I would rather see win the cup then the Wild.

Respect Minnesota? Or respect the Wild? I respect Vancouver...just not their hockey team. Wink It's funny though, there were only 2-3 teams I use to hate. Now, there's only a handful of teams I don't hate.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:57 am

I'd LOVE to visit Minnesota and, by my association with their MB, have come to know the Wild and their players as well. I suppose this means I'm, in a very SMALL way, a fan.

Now, can we please get started on 3 some discussions please?
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:01 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
I'd LOVE to visit Minnesota and, by my association with their MB, have come to know the Wild and their players as well. I suppose this means I'm, in a very SMALL way, a fan.

Nope. Already been involved in a threesome tonight, which I should probably get back to.....me, med articles, and a psychology textbook.
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:03 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Lers wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

Respect Minnesota? Or respect the Wild? I respect Vancouver...just not their hockey team. Wink It's funny though, there were only 2-3 teams I use to hate. Now, there's only a handful of teams I don't hate.
Respect Minnesota, which makes me a "small" fan of the Wild as Ceh said. There are only a handful of teams I don't hate, the Wild are in that group.

Canucks, Pens, Caps, Wild. So I guess it was even fewer teams then I thought..
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:05 am

cehnehdeh wrote:

When I turn 21 I plan to do a trip through a few states to watch some hockey. Minnesota will be high on the list of states I want to visit.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:05 am

[quote="OldTimeHockey"]
cehnehdeh wrote:

Nope. Already been involved in a threesome tonight, [quote]

The imagery wouldve been WAY hotter had you stopped there...

Just sayin'

Last edited by cehnehdeh on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:06 am

Lers wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

When I turn 21 I plan to do a trip through a few states to watch some hockey. Minnesota will be high on the list of states I want to visit.

Why wait til you're 21? You don't drink!
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:07 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Lers wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

Why wait til you're 21? You don't drink!

I gamble, and the bar atmosphere is so much better.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:07 am

Oh ya! DUH. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread
Page 19 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next