Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pokemon anticipation thread

Go down 
+2
Kevin W
forthewild
6 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

pokemon anticipation thread Empty
PostSubject: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Ok so we're about one month until the new versions of old pokemon games come out who's with me here?

pokemon anticipation thread Free_c10

on a serious note the games them selves are amazing and fun to play especially now that you can breed them to make a perfect army.

anyone else plan on getting it?
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:27 am

*crickets*

pokemon anticipation thread 611636
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:38 pm

breeding pokemon?!?!

WHAT............THE...................FUCK?!?
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:46 pm

horly
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:06 pm

well you see they have certain natures that are more beneficial to make them more ass beating machines, so you take a mommy and a daddy and breed them like 40 times till you get that little special murdering machine. its fun
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:40 pm

you know what the best part is, Ditto is usually the one used as it always acts as a female thus you can do anything with it and get the desired offspring, so yes one playdoh looking thing gets it on with everyone
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Grow up dude!

(Play Magic: The Gathering)
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:01 pm

^^^lol, i still play MTG with a bunch of my clients.

the shit themselves when they see how old some of my cards are.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:11 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:

Without exagerating I have at LEAST 10 000 cards, many of them bought singly (so I could complete "perfect" decks)

My dragon deck alone probably cost me around $200....

Havent played in a few years now though, soon I'll teach my boys the game to complete their transformation to geekdom.

(deja vu @ this conversation)
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:32 am

i did play magic atm don't have much free time and modo doesn't work on linux so i'm going to wait to get back into the online version once i get a new pc. Don't be hating pokemon, aside from the gay show and the gay card game, the actual ds/advance game is one of the all time best rpg's and i love rpgs.

Also i have waaay over 10k cards, i was hardcore into that shit few years back, and do plan on teaching my kids when they get old enough, the game is still going strong tho, even has a hall of fame.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:15 am

Next time I hop over to the Island (I have a coupla buddies there and had I known you lived there I would've invited you to my stag over there a few months ago) I'm going to bring my dragon, goblin, elf and artifact decks!
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:58 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
00Xtremeninja wrote:

Without exagerating I have at LEAST 10 000 cards, many of them bought singly (so I could complete "perfect" decks)

My dragon deck alone probably cost me around $200....

Havent played in a few years now though, soon I'll teach my boys the game to complete their transformation to geekdom.

(deja vu @ this conversation)
Dude, Canada called. Either prove that you have 11,000 hockey cards or else they'll take away your citizenship.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:13 pm

there is an online MTG??????

I know they had a computer game way back when, but it would be fun and geeky to be able to play with any card I want.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:15 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
there is an online MTG??????

I know they had a computer game way back when, but it would be fun and geeky to be able to play with any card I want.

I first saw it aboot, oh, 8 years ago or so. Basically you buy cards,booster packs online just like you would in a card store. It used to be if you collected an entire set you could redeem they for an entire set of real cards or some shit. Lame if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:20 pm

i just googled some shit and it looks like you can just make up virtual decks or play with ones that the site has created, kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon anticipation thread   pokemon anticipation thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pokemon anticipation thread
Page 1 of 1