Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun Empty
PostSubject: WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun   WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:59 pm

round 1 Friday to Sunday best of 3

CC at Duluth
Mankato at St Cloud State
Alaska Anchorage at Wisconsin
Minnesota @ North Dakota
Michigan Tech at Denver

so the Rodents lost to Wisconsin on friday 3-2 but steamed them today 6-1 (Leddy had a goal.. oh wait he doesn't play for us anymore Crying or Very sad )

My prediction

CC, St. Cloud, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Denver

yes i'm pulling for the gophs just can't bring my self to cheer against them
Back to top Go down
Marlowe Syn

Marlowe Syn

WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun   WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:53 am

Can't count your rodents out yet. They've been playing really good hockey this past month. Although I don't envy your match up @ ND. If Gophs make the final five they'll have earned their spot. Now enough of this feel good Gopher talk from me. Go Huskies!!! (SCSU not MT)

My pick is similar to yours with one diff.

UM-Duluth, SCSU, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Denver. Let's just say I'm not so much rooting for Minn, but rooting against ND. Wink
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun   WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Remember that epic SCSU vs Minn game years back when the score was like 8-7 SCSU, it was crazy SCSU goes up Gophs tie it up, it was just a competitive contest and then the Goph goalie was out of position in OT facepalm
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun   WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:23 pm

good gravy, ND. Hopefully we can beat em.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun   WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:17 pm

The one match up that I think people have to watch out for is the 'Kato-Cloud game. I say that because I think it'll go 3 games, and you never know what could happen in that 3rd game.

Otherwise... I'm not really going to pay much attention this year (and I haven't either.) The Gophers just need to be "put down" and get this season over with.
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun   WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:43 am

'Kato has St. Clould State's number. I see that series going 3 games with possibly the upset special with an upperclassmen laden Mankato team possibly pulling off the upset. It's still hard though to bet against a team with Lasch and Roe on it. I think UMD/CC plays on Sunday. I'll be there for Saturday for sure, and Sunday if necessary, and I think it will.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun   WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:13 am

Results

North Dakota 6 Rodends 0
Mankato 5 SCSU 4 ot
Denver 2 Tech 1
Wisconsin 4 Alaska 1
Duluth 3 CC 2

so

yeah gophs ate a dick, kinda like the wild
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun   WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:44 am

Wisconsin and Denver won and move on

Gophs beat UND 4-2 yea wtf is going on, one night they get raped the next they win?
also Mankato lost and CC won.

Sunday matches are

U of M vs UND
CC vs Duluth
Mankato vs SCSU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun   WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCHA the Wild Jr are in, sometimes they show up sometimes then dont but thats the fun
Page 1 of 1