Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild show interest in Madonna

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Wild show interest in Madonna Empty
PostSubject: Wild show interest in Madonna   Wild show interest in Madonna I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Wild show interest in Madonna   Wild show interest in Madonna I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Google articles regarding Modano in the past week. He said it's either "Detroit or retirement." Any other GM who shows interest is wasting his time. The media is just trying to create waves over nothing.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Wild show interest in Madonna   Wild show interest in Madonna I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Still, I'd take Modano over Bouchard any day of the @#!$ing week. There! I said it! Flame away!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Wild show interest in Madonna   Wild show interest in Madonna I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:15 pm

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Still, I'd take Modano over Bouchard any day of the @#!$ing week. There! I said it! Flame away!
I'll take Wellman over Modinko any day of the week!
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Wild show interest in Madonna   Wild show interest in Madonna I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:31 pm

TaLoN wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
I'll take Wellman over Modinko any day of the week!
Thing is, it's such a non-issue that is going to get fans riled up. Modano will want to play on a team that has a chance at the Cup. Raise your hand if you think the Wild can get close enough to being that successful next year? I'd be willing to make up a contract stating that I'd buy and wear a Bouchard jersey for every game the following season if the Wild got to the Finals next year. That's how slim of a chance there is. Hell, can you imagine the Canucks fans throwing themselves off of bridges if the Wild finished ahead of them?

IT AIN'T HAPPENING!
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild show interest in Madonna   Wild show interest in Madonna I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:34 am

cheers does this count as a raised hand, all we have to do is make the playoffs which we can do then get lucky, its not that hard really...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild show interest in Madonna   Wild show interest in Madonna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild show interest in Madonna
Page 1 of 1