Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madonna Pulling A FavreSundin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Madonna Pulling A FavreSundin Empty
PostSubject: Madonna Pulling A FavreSundin   Madonna Pulling A FavreSundin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Madonna Pulling A FavreSundin   Madonna Pulling A FavreSundin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:08 pm

...............and Dallas says Fuck Off

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nhl/news/story?id=5339262
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Madonna Pulling A FavreSundin   Madonna Pulling A FavreSundin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Posted this on the official boards, and putting it here too.

With the exception of a "feel good" story that some people may wish for, there is ZERO reason for Modano to even consider this club. Reasons being (in order).....

1. He wants to spend his last year on a team that is a serious contender.

2. He's stated that he'd like to stay in the same division.....and with the exception of the Ducks, the Sharks, Kings, and Coyotes are well set to be highly competitive next year.

3. His old coach is in Phoenix.

4. He has strong ties to Boston and Detroit....again....two teams far better off than Minny.

5. L.A. not only has warm weather year round, but Mr. "I have all my teeth" could build off of his "Mighty Ducks" gig while the little wifey could try to become a serious actress. lol!

Not to mention that the Wild have their own issues and I can't see signing a guy, who's 40 and 1 year away from retirement, as an answer to some of the problems.

And it'll be an extremely cold day in h-e-double hockey sticks when Koivu gives up his number for anybody. I'd have to greatly question the brain function of Fletcher if he asked Koivu to do such a thing. Yes, he was #21 before, but that was a long time ago. Things are different now. He's #9. End of story.

P.S. Can't wait for some local clueless writers (Sid Hartman and Patrick Reusse) to whine about how the club would be stupid not to go after Modano. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madonna Pulling A FavreSundin   Madonna Pulling A FavreSundin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madonna Pulling A FavreSundin
Page 1 of 1