Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention board members! I come to be in your land!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  Empty
PostSubject: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:58 pm

All joking aside, I am coming to the Twin Cities next weekend for fun and chaos. It may sound cheesy, it's probably a long shot, but I wanna meet somebody(ies) from this board while I'm in the area.
We're thinking a bar somewhere in the downtown Minneapolis area Saturday before the Twins game...safety first. I obviously know dick about the bars up there, so any suggestions are welcome.

I will buy 1 beer for every board member that actually wants to come and hang out with the almighty Admins of the MHF. And if anyone comes, I will Rick Roll the place like it was 2007 all over again.

rickroll

Last edited by Kwright315 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Yeah, great timing... right when I'm working 16 of the next 18 days... Razz
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:33 pm

They tried to make me work that weekend too. I said damn the man and took off anyway.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:06 pm

you said damn the man, take a drink!!

but yes, we are serious folks. even if you aren't going to the game or you are going to get standing room only tix like we got, come find us and have a brew!

The Loon is right down the same block as Target Field, we could try for there.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Might have to put the police scanner on for this.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:08 pm

lol, i know some of ya'll got to be going to the game or at least in downtown that night
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Hey, if you're in town on the 18th, you should go to the Wild's open scrimmage at development camp! That's one of my only 2 days off in the next two weeks... damn if I'm missing that!
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:55 pm

I will be leaving on the 18th...not sure what time yet though. What time does said camp start?

Hmmm....11AM...that might be cutting it close. I may try to sneak it in there though. Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Gate 1 opens at 10:30am... Hope you can make it!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:33 pm

you save us some front row seats?
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Front row seats, and I will totally delay my return back to Missouri.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:49 pm

knowing Talon like I do, he is promptly at the gate before it opens. i have a hunch we could get on the glass =)
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:05 am

Hmmm...we may have to discuss this in length. Assuming the lady is on board as well. Key component.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:17 am

I'll probably be doing breakfast before I get down there... but you know I will be there before the gates open. Wink
Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:58 pm

ah man! I would love to catch that with a few of you guys! or even a drink and the twins game.. this is where living in Bemidji sucks! haha not gonna be able to make it down.. but hopefully I will be able to make it down for a few games this season and maybe a couple of Beaver road games. You guys will have to let me know if any of you head up this way!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:37 pm

sooooo, who's gonna be at the Loon to join us for a beer?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:34 am

Who's going to the X this morning? I know I am...
Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:41 pm

anyone impress you guys? how did matt read do? I heard he netted one Smile
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:14 pm

ended up sleeping in and missing the activities this morning. kw and his g/f made it home safely =)
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Yeah, apologies to not making it out the X for the scrimmage. The 8 hour drive ahead of us put a damper on all of that, plus the sleeping in as mentioned was a factor.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Cuma was the best D-man on the ice by far. He's such a smooth skater and has extremely good puck skills!

Wellman and Almond looked like experienced pro's out there.

Palmer had an absolutely SICK shootout move! He fakes a slapshot, kicks the puck from his back skate to his stick blade, dekes and shelves it!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention board members! I come to be in your land!    Attention board members! I come to be in your land!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention board members! I come to be in your land!
Page 1 of 1