Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The board has died (and never really got going)

Go down 
+10
timotheuzi
Havoc
lolwat
Velmeran
cehnehdeh
shmiddy
MuckandGrind
TaLoN
00Xtremeninja
Kevin W
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

The board has died (and never really got going) Empty
PostSubject: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:19 pm

What gives?!?!

Get it together people!

HOCKEY!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:53 pm

no shit, the Wild MB Mod kept killing my advertsment of this in my sig. when that shit gets changed, people will be lookin for a new hang out. i know it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:47 am

I spread the word to other people about this board...but I see no one has signed up yet. WHORES!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:32 pm

i see we got some fresh meat around here, and the WMB is still down. HA! I KNEW IT!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:09 am

The Wild message board is officially trash, and those who run it don't give a crap about the users.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:15 am

KWright and myself will hope to make this board a very smooth operation. Very relaxed and fun for everyone to come to.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:21 am

It already works better than the new crap over there... Laughing
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:23 am

hahahaha. glad you like it sir.

I am going to work on a newb part in the Site Suggestion area.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:25 am

It took me what... all of 10 seconds to get my sig/avatar set up... yet it's been DAYS and half the crap still didn't work over there. Go figure. Wink
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:32 am

I think because when the switch happened alot of it went from BBC to HTML which is throwing people off. The software of the forums Kickapps is also giving people a hard time. Not the most user friendly programming out there.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:38 am

Man, they had my account colliding with another, and somehow I ended up with the half that didn't retain any of my details after I got the two accounts separated...

Then add in the fact, they half-assed my name... everyone knows I'm TaLoN, not Talon Laughing
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:41 am

I love how the like 3 Blues fans that are left after their big merger have flocked over to the Wild area. sucks to see that though, the big merger has killed off alot of the regulars.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:42 am

I hope most can find their way here...
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:49 am

I'll be between here and there. sending PM's as needed. I think we would have a few more but those guys dunno how to check their PM's, lol
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:02 am

I just re-targeted the bookmark to the old Wild boards to here on the browser on my phone... Laughing
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:05 am

there ya go! Talon, if you know of people who are really into hockey spread the word to them too.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:20 am

Blues fans?!?! Where?!??!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:20 pm

In Duluth?
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:22 pm

kevin, if you go to the offical NHL site there are a few Blues guys posting up around there.

one guy has a pretty dope avatar too. outline of the Blues logo with the Wild logo inside of it.
Back to top Go down
MuckandGrind

MuckandGrind

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Hey all! I'm getting pretty tired of all the changes at wild.com....I'd LOVE to see most of the board regulars hop over here.....
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:32 pm

You're more than welcome here, as I'm sure you've already guessed. I'm with you, I'm sick of it over there too. They didn't respect the users what-so-ever in the process of the change. IMO if they can't respect the users on something so drastic, then screw them, I can take my fandom to another site to get my messageboard time wasting in. Laughing
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Muck, welcome sir!
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:50 pm

MUCK! not...MnG.

Hey I had trouble getting on here at work today. The computer there is pretty slow but I got on at the other one and tried to follow the link and it just kept searching. I downloaded firefox and the other site was faster but I still couldn't get here. Any idea? I'm technologically impaired, I confess. Also if you search minnesota hockey forums it sends you to some other site with no mention of this one.

Oh yeah, I tried harder and still can't make the sig appear. I was just copying an image from photobucket in the usual fashion. The -[IMG] variety, but no go. I can see it in my profile. It's just a platter of turnovers. Laughing
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:52 pm

hmmmm weird. i have accessed this site through both work computers, IE and Firefox. let me take a look at your profile settings for a second.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:53 pm

ok i looked into it and your sig should show up now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The board has died (and never really got going)   The board has died (and never really got going) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The board has died (and never really got going)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next