Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven Empty
PostSubject: Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven   Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:25 am

Jesus what is going on with NHLers/former NHLers dying all of a sudden?

Quote :
Former Wild forward Pavol Demitra was one of the 36 members of the KHL's Lokomotiv organization on a charter plane that crashed this morning in Russia.

Dmitry Chesnokov tweeted this morning: A terrible tragedy in Russia. A charter plane carrying KHL's Lokomotiv crashed. Only one person survived!

Former NHL players on the Lokomotiv roster include: Pavol Demitra, Karlis Skrastins, Ruslan Salei, Karel Rachunek and head coach Brad McCrimmon.

No word on who perished in the crash. We will update as more information becomes available.

What was a rough summer for hockey fans just got worse
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven   Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Absolutely tragic! Thanks for the memories Demitra, you will be missed!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven   Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:53 pm

i about puked when i heard 93x report Demitra was on that plane. so sad.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven   Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:07 pm

A team that has only played for a decade, should not have 3 former players having had passed already...

Far too young for them all!

Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven Slidezholtok4
Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven WildnewAlt3sm
Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven 233219_minnesota-wild-pavol-demitra
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven   Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Demitra hits me as a fan a little more being a Blues fan as well. He played with the "good" teams in the late 90s and early 2000s. He was a fan favorite here and I still see Demitra jerseys when you go to games.
I guess the Cardinals had a moment of silence before their game for him and all the other players involved.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven   Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:03 am

Watching Demitra and Gaborik do the give and go... that was a thing of beauty, and it was one of the most dangerous duos in the league for two years.

The Wild have not had a pair of players with that kind of magic together before or since.

I can't imagine how Gaborik is taking this... losing his two best friends in the world in the same offseason.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven   Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:54 pm

i was shocked when i saw how many demitra sweaters were there during that game. he was loved by a lot of people in st. louis for sure.

i feel bad because he had to go through the DR era of the Wild and didn't get some of the better opportunities to stay with his best friend and play. If Fletch would have been here a year earlier, we might still have Gabby and Demo.

my heart goes out to Gaborik, everyone close to him is passing away.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven   Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pavol Demitra will continue to love pizza in heaven
Page 1 of 1