Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

6 year old kid in UFO Balloon

Go down 
+4
TaLoN
Quisp
Kevin W
00Xtremeninja
8 posters
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

6 year old kid in UFO Balloon Empty
PostSubject: 6 year old kid in UFO Balloon   6 year old kid in UFO Balloon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:33 pm

holy smokes, i know i shouldn't laugh, but shit. this kid is hauling ass in the video.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/10/15/colorado.boy.balloon/index.html#cnnSTCText
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: 6 year old kid in UFO Balloon   6 year old kid in UFO Balloon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:45 pm

update Balloon has landed.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: 6 year old kid in UFO Balloon   6 year old kid in UFO Balloon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Haha. I was watching this just a few minutes ago. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: 6 year old kid in UFO Balloon   6 year old kid in UFO Balloon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:45 pm

No kid in the balloon.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: 6 year old kid in UFO Balloon   6 year old kid in UFO Balloon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:01 pm

now i guess they figure he is hiding because he is skurred
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: 6 year old kid in UFO Balloon   6 year old kid in UFO Balloon I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:25 pm

He supposedly was hiding in a box in the attic the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: 6 year old kid in UFO Balloon   6 year old kid in UFO Balloon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:29 am

Parents to be charged! This is good news. The father of this kid should be castrated for what he did.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_us/us_boy_in_balloon
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: 6 year old kid in UFO Balloon   6 year old kid in UFO Balloon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:10 am

man, WTF is wrong with families?!?!?!

Where's Havoc when we need her, I bet it is nuts in Denver right now.

How long until South Park makes fun of this bit.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: 6 year old kid in UFO Balloon   6 year old kid in UFO Balloon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:15 am

00Xtremeninja wrote:
man, WTF is wrong with families?!?!?!

Where's Havoc when we need her, I bet it is nuts in Denver right now.

How long until South Park makes fun of this bit.
Give them a couple weeks, they had the next few episodes planned out already. They're likely changing one as we speak. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Havoc

PostSubject: Re: 6 year old kid in UFO Balloon   6 year old kid in UFO Balloon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Someone will offer them the reality show they so badly want. Apparently the kid has tossed his cookies on not one, but 2 talk shows, once on stage.

No, Dad didn't tell the kid to hide in the attic, that was entirely accidental.

I say take these kids away from these incredible nuts.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: 6 year old kid in UFO Balloon   6 year old kid in UFO Balloon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:33 pm

good gravy. I think I saw one of the wife swap episodes with this family. dad was pretty nuts from what i remember.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: 6 year old kid in UFO Balloon   6 year old kid in UFO Balloon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:25 am

Which is better? The dad is totally whacked? Or Michael Jackson was allowed to order take-out from Heaven?

It's really a no win situation.
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: 6 year old kid in UFO Balloon   6 year old kid in UFO Balloon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:09 am

6 year old kid in UFO Balloon Collegehumor.2163418897488c6e8a5840b495572524
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: 6 year old kid in UFO Balloon   6 year old kid in UFO Balloon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:39 am

pure. fucking. genius
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: 6 year old kid in UFO Balloon   6 year old kid in UFO Balloon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:38 pm

Wife Admits Hoax

Documents: 'Balloon boy' dad had hoax in mind, wife says

(CNN) -- The wife of a Colorado father at the center of the "balloon boy" saga told authorities that the giant helium balloon was specifically created for a hoax to draw media attention, according to court documents released Friday.

Mayumi Heene told Larimer County investigators that she and her husband, Richard Heene, knew that their 6-year-old son Falcon was hiding at their Fort Collins home the entire time, even as police and military scrambled to search for the boy, according to the documents.

The admission by Mayumi Heene was made October 17, just two days after the balloon was released, according to the documents.

The Heenes initially told authorities that they believed their child had flown away on the balloon, and when the balloon landed without him, they expressed concern that he may have fallen out of the device.

The couple hatched the plan about two weeks before the incident and "instructed their three children to lie to authorities as well as the media regarding this hoax," according to the documents.

Their motive? To "make the Heene family more marketable for future media interests."

Calls to David Lane, Richard Heene's attorney, and Lee Christian, Mayumi Heene's attorney, were not immediately returned Friday.

Richard and Mayumi Heene are each facing a number of local charges, including conspiracy, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and attempting to influence a public servant, Larimer County Sheriff Jim Alderden said Sunday.

Lane told CNN earlier that the sheriff was overreaching and that the family deserve the presumption of innocence.

The Federal Aviation Administration is also investigating the incident.

Richard and Mayumi Heene met in a Hollywood acting school and pursued fame for their family in the world of reality TV, Alderden has said.

The Heenes have appeared on the ABC program "Wife Swap." Richard Heene also chases storms, brings his family along and takes videos. TLC, which produces the show "Jon & Kate Plus 8," said the Heenes had "approached us months ago" about a possible show, "and we passed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 year old kid in UFO Balloon   6 year old kid in UFO Balloon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6 year old kid in UFO Balloon
Page 1 of 1