Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Fooking New Year!

Go down 
+3
angelina_e
TaLoN
OldTimeHockey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OldTimeHockey

Happy Fooking New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Fooking New Year!   Happy Fooking New Year! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:20 am

Yeah, it's early but who cares! Everybody be safe and remember to have bail money ready to go. Let's hear some resolutions. Mine is to be less of a bitch/smartass. So since there are less than 24 hours left before the OTH-Lite appears, I have a few things to say.

FUCK YOU REFS!!!! AND WHEN WILL WE GET A TEAM THAT DOESN'T HAVE PLAYERS WITH FOOKING JELLO FOR BRAINS?!!! TRADE BOUCHARD RIGHT FRICKIN' NOW!!! DAMN YOU RISER!!! KISS MY ASS, CANUCKS!!! YOUR ROSTER HAS SO MANY PANSIES THAT YOU SHOULD BE PLAYING GAMES IN A GREENHOUSE!!! THE DUCKS, STARS, BLUEJACKETS, PREDATORS, RANGERS, AND PENGUINS CAN ALSO KISS MY WHITE FRECKLED ARSE!! GOOD LUCK IN NEW YORK, GABBY. NO REALLY, BREAK A LEG!! DAMN YOU BETTMAN AND THE DAMAGE YOU'VE DONE. YOU'RE MORE BLIND THAN MICK MCGEOUGH!!! HEY MODANO AND FORSBERG, RETIRE YOUR SORRY ARSES ALREADY!! AND CAN WE PLEASE SEND AVERY AND PRONGER TO CHARLIE SHEEN'S HOUSE?!! SCREW YOU VIKINGS FOR CHOKING AGAIN!!! LEARN TO HANDLE A FOOKING BALL, PETERSON!! YOU'RE LOOSER THAN TIGER WOODS!!

#$%&*&*^&^^%^%^#$^@^&&*%#@@@%^^(&*^$!!@$%^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah, bring on the resolutions. Share with the class. The team will help get things started.

Stoner: "to take Scott's job."

Boogie: "to stop punching all refs and linesmen."

Shep: "to start playing like I did during those sweet glory days of 1991."

Lats: "to get a restraining order against that die-hard Habs' fan who goes by the nickname of Antti."

Leipold: "to lower ticket prices for the 2010-11 season, because we have the GREATEST fans in the world!!!!"

Burns: "to get my head on straight and call Keith Carney to find out how I can start playing like it was 2007 again."

Koivu: "to do whatever I can to make sure this team finishes ahead of the Ducks, so I can point and laugh at my big brother all summer. And to finally fight with that Kesler punk."

Fletcher: "to program the phone numbers of the other 29 teams into the office phone's speed dial, since the former Wild GM never got around to it."

Tony DaCosta: "to fly to Ottawa over the Olympic break and find out the "real" reason for the fire."

Clutterbuck: "Pfffff......Cal don't need no resolutions. You don't mess with perfection."

Bouchard: "to learn a new move so I can....wait....what was the question.....to learn a new move so I can.....wait....what was the question.....to learn a new move so I can....wait............"

Zids: "to stop taking penalties late in the game. And to stop pushing guys on top of our own goalies."

Ramsey: "I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE NEXT HEAD COACH!!!!! #$@%!!!"

Harding: "to remember that the next time I set all of Backstrom's equipment on fire in order to get some more starts.....it's a good idea to make sure that my equipment (and the rest of the team's equipment) aren't in the same truck. To work hard every practice, so I'm prepared whenever the coach gives me the nod."

Sykora: "to find out why I'm here."

Havlat: "to earn my paycheck. And to hope that I still have some of that residue on me from Chicago, so I can score a hat trick the next time we play the Canucks. Cuz let's face it, this team needs all the help it can get to beat those dingleberries."

Richards: "to keep the boat steady and moving forward. And to remove the endless pieces of dried, chewed up gum that JL stuck under his desk after every game."

Backstrom: "to start taking naps. Damn I'm tired!"

Ebbett: "to stay off waivers."

Nolan: "to play like it was 2008-09. To get mean. To get rough. And to find out if we can replace "Crowd Chant" with the theme from "Riverdance."

Bruno: "to skate faster....oh who am I kidding? To get new breezers, cuz these old ones make my arse look big."

Scott: "to bring food from home, cuz that stuff in the press box sucks!"

Nordy: "to hook up with that 40-something blonde behind the bench."

Kobe: "to make the most of all this free time by becoming a mod on the official boards and trying to fix what the NHL and its new boards broke. And to create a Twitter account, so I can start Twitter fights with Havlat and Russo."

Johnsson: "to keep increasing my value by scoring a @#$%load of goals."

Bombardir: "to get Greenlay and Terhaar fired."
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fooking New Year!   Happy Fooking New Year! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:40 am

"Falldown" Darby: "Hey, you can't call me "Falldown" anymore since I'm sitting in a chair!"
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fooking New Year!   Happy Fooking New Year! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:55 am

Darby: "I will move my hands only two times for every 20 seconds of speaking time."
Back to top Go down
angelina_e

angelina_e

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fooking New Year!   Happy Fooking New Year! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:22 pm

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Darby: "I will move my hands only two times for every 20 seconds of speaking time."
Ha! That one ain't coming to fruition. Razz

So you've got freckles on your butt, huh? Makes sense, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fooking New Year!   Happy Fooking New Year! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:06 pm

Happy New Year everyone!

I'll be spending it at the game then partying til I can't stand up anymore...

drunkies
Back to top Go down
angelina_e

angelina_e

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fooking New Year!   Happy Fooking New Year! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:09 pm

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Happy New Year everyone!

I'll be spending it at the game then partying til I can't stand up anymore...

drunkies
Ditto that. I've already had two beers. pirat Happy New Year and Go WILD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fooking New Year!   Happy Fooking New Year! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:26 pm

OldTimeHockey wrote:
KISS MY ASS, CANUCKS!!!

Happy Fooking New Year! 599144
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fooking New Year!   Happy Fooking New Year! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:05 am

I'm gone
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fooking New Year!   Happy Fooking New Year! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:48 am

Kwright315 wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
KISS MY ASS, BLUES!!!

Happy Fooking New Year! 599144

Fixed to sign. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fooking New Year!   Happy Fooking New Year! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:41 am

Hope everyone had a good one.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fooking New Year!   Happy Fooking New Year! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:14 am

I've been working right through it... but at least it pays well tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Fooking New Year!   Happy Fooking New Year! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Fooking New Year!
Page 1 of 1