Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5

Go down 
3 posters

vote!
Blanka
Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_vote_lcap4%Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Mega Man
Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_vote_lcap24%Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 6 ]
Link
Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_vote_lcap24%Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 6 ]
Toad
Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_vote_lcap0%Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Simon
Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_vote_lcap4%Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Reptile
Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_vote_lcap20%Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 5 ]
Sonya
Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_vote_lcap0%Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Contra
 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 Empty
PostSubject: Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5   Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:34 am

Alright folks, we're down to the Killer 16.

We'll now do 2 rounds of 8 and 8

In this round we have

Blanka VS Mega Man
Link Vs Toad
Simon (Castlevania) VS Reptile
Sonya Blade VS Contra

My Picks

Mega Man after having defeated Luigi has one power up and that is now a fireball shot from his cannon. Mega man will also use his charged cannon to destroy Blanka. Blanka tries to use his barrel roll attack against Mega, but because of Mega's slide move, he can easily dodge it. Mega wins.

Toad got lucky in a tie breaker last round, Link chops the head off the little fucker and ends his fluke run.

Reptile man handles Simon, but it is a close battle. Simon is effective with his whip, but Reptile and his invisibility tricks are too much for Belmont.

Sonya was an ex-marine or army chick. however, the Contra boys are too bad ass for her and take her down with the machine guns a blazing.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5   Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:14 am

Mega Man

Link

Reptile

Contra
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5   Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Mega Man over Blanka; too many different weapons for MM and two few brain cells for Blanka

Link over Toad; yeah I know I went against Link last time, but I also went against Toad last time as well... and sorry but my opinion doesn't change of Toad. Link keeps his "full life" and thus has that "throwing sword" the whole time.

Simon over Reptile; yeah I know Reptile can be invisible... but Simon just needs those glasses from "Castlevania; SotN" where Alucard used a special pair of glasses to see an orb that was controling one of the Belmonts (I can't fucking remember which one was in that game.) So Simon uses those same glasses to see Reptile and whips the shit out of him after using a "clock" to stop time, not to mention he found a pork chop in a wall (seriously... who eats food that you find in a fucking wall!? Yeah I took that idea from AVGN.)

Contra over Sonya; one girl vs the rapid spread gun? Hell even the flame gun could take care of her.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5   Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:41 pm

next round will be up tomorrow. forgot the bracket at my other job, lol
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5   Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Video Game Figh Club, Round 5
Page 1 of 1