Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard

Go down 
+10
mplspug
Quisp
lolwat
Wildforcup10
cehnehdeh
Jagged Ice
00Xtremeninja
Marlowe Syn
shmiddy
TaLoN
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OldTimeHockey

'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard   'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:23 am

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Was it the actual helmet he wore when he was 3? Very Happy
No. His head was twice the normal size even at that young age.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: 'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard   'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:27 am

lol!

After looking at the other board I saw you already made the 3 year old joke so I realized I was a little late Razz

the crayon is certainly a nice touch though...I'm guessing the e's and s's are naturally backwards as well.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: 'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard   'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:32 am

Yep. But he must have had someone write "51" on it, because no 3-year old can count that high.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: 'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard   'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:35 am

Oh yeah that's why Shep isn't doing the best he can...he's not comfortable without his choice of number....thanks a lot Brunette.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: 'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard   'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:45 am

Yep. That's when it all went downhill. What happened to that number that Bruno was given when he first got here? Ya know....the one in that commercial?
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: 'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard   'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:52 am

Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: 'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard   'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:55 am

Yep. It's Bruno's fault. In fact, I'm gonna blame him for the Vikings losing last night. The anger has just led to irrational thought at this point.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: 'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard   'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:00 am

If only he wasn't so selfish...

Let other people have the spotlight sometimes for gods sake.
Back to top Go down
Marlowe Syn

Marlowe Syn

PostSubject: Re: 'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard   'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Is Sheppard's Mom at least hot? Cuz otherwise so far Jimmy is just an absolute complete waste of space.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: 'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard   'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:53 am

Marlowe Syn wrote:
Is Sheppard's Mom at least hot? Cuz otherwise so far Jimmy is just an absolute complete waste of space.

he might have a sister, and there is always the achievement of sleeping with his mom, also it might be good motivation, yell out during a game SHEPP I FUCKED YOUR MOM SHE WAS LOOOOOOOSEEEE, he scores like 10 goals.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: 'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard   'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:56 am

He's been fucking his own mother since he was 3. Duh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard   'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Crisis' time for Wild's Sheppard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2