Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild vs Predators 12/2

Go down 
+5
TaLoN
Quisp
Kevin W
forthewild
00Xtremeninja
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

Wild vs Predators 12/2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Predators 12/2   Wild vs Predators 12/2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:11 pm

mplspug wrote:
TaLoN wrote:
mplspug wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot it was the world holding him back. He might succeed if put on a line with a playmaker who wants to do all the work and a physical player to make room for him.
When did I say it wasn't Pouls himself holding him back? I just said it wasn't a lack of talent or skill... I did not imply in anyway that it was anyone else but himself though.
Aren't you part of the crowd that says he should have gotten more 1+2 line time or wasn't given a chance here? If not, my apologies. And yeah, I agree the kid appears to have talent bottled away and I was smitten with him at one time. In fact, I believe I thought he reminded me of and could be come a Bobby Smith type player.

Nah TaLoN hates Shepp, he would love to see shepp cut or moved, I'm one of the few that want shepp to have gotten more ice time.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Predators 12/2   Wild vs Predators 12/2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:12 pm

mplspug wrote:
TaLoN wrote:
Sheppard didn't play! Very Happy
Let's hope it is a wake up call and the kid picks up his game. Not everyone is going to give us something for our under achievers and busts.

Fletch calls up Gainy again? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mplspug

mplspug

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Predators 12/2   Wild vs Predators 12/2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:21 pm

I want Shepp to earn more ice time.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Predators 12/2   Wild vs Predators 12/2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:23 pm

mplspug wrote:
I want Shepp to earn more ice time.

Same here I'd love to see the guy succeed in MN, maybe on wing he could make a better impact.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Predators 12/2   Wild vs Predators 12/2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:52 pm

mplspug wrote:
TaLoN wrote:
mplspug wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot it was the world holding him back. He might succeed if put on a line with a playmaker who wants to do all the work and a physical player to make room for him.
When did I say it wasn't Pouls himself holding him back? I just said it wasn't a lack of talent or skill... I did not imply in anyway that it was anyone else but himself though.
Aren't you part of the crowd that says he should have gotten more 1+2 line time or wasn't given a chance here? If not, my apologies. And yeah, I agree the kid appears to have talent bottled away and I was smitten with him at one time. In fact, I believe I thought he reminded me of and could be come a Bobby Smith type player.
I have said in the past that he was never given a shot back when we had Gabby and Demitra, but other than that I've complained about how Shep has gotten a free ride, even when Pouls has done ten times more on the ice than Shep ever has... which still isn't saying much!

Everyone sees Pouls in my sig and still think I'm a huge fan... I WAS a huge fan, and had expectations, but his lack of desire his his biggest enemy. The only reason my sig hasn't changed is I don't want to jinx anyone else on the roster at the moment. I still wish him the best though, as he has tons of talent, it's fun to watch players with talent succeed in the pros.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Predators 12/2   Wild vs Predators 12/2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:13 pm

TaLoN wrote:
mplspug wrote:
TaLoN wrote:
mplspug wrote:
I have said in the past that he was never given a shot back when we had Gabby and Demitra, but other than that I've complained about how Shep has gotten a free ride, even when Pouls has done ten times more on the ice than Shep ever has... which still isn't saying much!

Everyone sees Pouls in my sig and still think I'm a huge fan... I WAS a huge fan, and had expectations, but his lack of desire his his biggest enemy. The only reason my sig hasn't changed is I don't want to jinx anyone else on the roster at the moment. I still wish him the best though, as he has tons of talent, it's fun to watch players with talent succeed in the pros.

THATS POULIOT IN YOUR SIG??? man i had no idea who that was for the longest time till now anyways, he looks older then JL ever did in that pic
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Predators 12/2   Wild vs Predators 12/2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:44 am

forthewild wrote:

THATS POULIOT IN YOUR SIG???
man i had no idea who that was for the longest time till now anyways, he looks older then JL ever did in that pic
Looks like Dorkfish is invisible on AND off the ice. cheers
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Predators 12/2   Wild vs Predators 12/2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:59 am

^Now if only Shep could follow!
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Predators 12/2   Wild vs Predators 12/2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:43 am

TaLoN wrote:

Shepp Nolan 2nd to Chi for Sharp and Skille Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Predators 12/2   Wild vs Predators 12/2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:09 am

TaLoN wrote:
Maybe you should put him in your sig. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild vs Predators 12/2   Wild vs Predators 12/2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild vs Predators 12/2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3