Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
zamboni14
Dee Oh Cee
Quisp
00Xtremeninja
cehnehdeh
forthewild
10 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:41 pm

New hockey sweaters revealed for each country for the 2010 watch canada rape the world in hockey games

link
http://www.iihf.com/channels10/olympics-2010/home/men/jerseys.html

yes China has a hockey team
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:42 pm

two stand out to me the usual suspects Canada and USA both have the best to me i love the USA one.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:25 pm

USA one is plain as fuck. "USA" on it, big deal. Canadas was a LOT better when they were allowed to use the dude skating through the maple leaf logo. Because it's a registered logo for Hockey Canada it's not allowed anymore. Sad
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:30 pm

Germany is kick ass
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:36 pm

Where's Khazakstans? WTF?
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Just give China a few years and they will have genetically engineered the best hockey players on the planet.

the Swiss unis look like the ski patrol.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:24 pm

Simplicity is beauty, the red white and blue ftw, the only problem is we are in Canada's group which means we'll get raped sideways :/
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Raped? nah I don't think we will be destroyed...I think we will put up a decent fight although in the end we will probably end up losing anyway...

The U.S. team is getting to be verrry good and dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:39 pm

The US will have strong goaltending which means anything could happen. Marty is not having the best year and if Roberta has flashbacks from October they could be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:46 pm

Let's not forget that this will be played out on NHL ice... which I think will favor the US/CAN teams more then the European players. With that said, I think less room will also favor the US more then CAN if they can be more physical and not let the skill of CAN have room to move.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:59 pm

Dang! That thread title is deceiving. I thought Bettman finally gave in and relocated the Coyotes.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:06 pm

I don't mind the US sweaters. Simple is better than some stupid unecessary lines/waves/stars.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:56 pm

zamboni14 wrote:
Let's not forget that this will be played out on NHL ice... which I think will favor the US/CAN teams more then the European players. With that said, I think less room will also favor the US more then CAN if they can be more physical and not let the skill of CAN have room to move.

Physicality has ALWAYS been Team Canadas trademark dude. There's no way they're gonna get pushed around.
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Somewhat true but in the past those tough guys could score but this year it's not the case. The usual suspects are growing old and the gritty players don't have the ability like the big guys in the past.
I think this year is more wide open than any other Olympics. Canada is not a lock for gold and they have the added pressure of performing in their home Country. Canada has won one olypic gold medal in the past 50 years, why are they always so favored in everyones eyes. Heck the US has won 2 gold in that same time period. Every olympics it's the same thing Canada this and Canada that, blah, blah, blah...
Back to top Go down
mplspug

mplspug

PostSubject: Re: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:11 pm

Screw China. Where the fuck is team Japan? Did China bump them from the qualifiers? Plus, this is one of that worst after effects of the falling of the former Soviet Union. No more Team Japan.
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

PostSubject: Re: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:16 am

Watch Team China win the gold...
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!   CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHINA HAS A HOCKEY TEAM!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1