Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ever lied on the internet?

Go down 
+6
Quisp
faribogopherguy
OldTimeHockey
Dee Oh Cee
00Xtremeninja
cehnehdeh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OldTimeHockey

Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:52 pm

It must have happened on Facebook, because everyone is usually on their best behavior during intermissions.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:54 pm

best behavior? bah, thats when i am the worst.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Either way, there shouldn't be fighting amongst club 216. It's suppose to be a happy place damnit!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 pm

hey i don't see any fucking Disney signs at the Xcel. Unless it is for that trick Disney on Ice shit though..............
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:57 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
hey i don't see any fucking Disney signs at the Xcel. Unless it is for that trick Disney on Ice shit though..............
Are you blind?!? The only thing at the Xcel during October was that Disney on Ice shit!!
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Do I get a kickback for increased traffic, because it looks like this is going to be home for awhile.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:59 pm

when i am at the X I don't pay much attention to the walls. I lean on them from time to drunken time though.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

faribogopherguy wrote:
Do I get a kickback for increased traffic, because it looks like this is going to be home for awhile.

What the fuck did you do over there?

Last edited by OldTimeHockey on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:00 pm

faribogopherguy wrote:

sure, if we get an influx of 5 more members because of this I will appoint you to a special user group and your name will have a fancy color in the user list at the bottom
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:01 pm

Shenanigans. Shenanigans I tell ya!
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:01 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
when i am at the X I don't pay much attention to the walls. I lean on them from time to drunken time though.
Walls? I was talking about the team and what they "called" hockey at that particular time.
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:02 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
faribogopherguy wrote:

sure, if we get an influx of 5 more members because of this I will appoint you to a special user group and your name will have a fancy color in the user list at the bottom

Give me a badge and super decoder ring access, and it's a deal.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:03 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO URRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

OTH, you will be assigned to a pink username group if you keep that shit up. i know how much you love those pink jersey's!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:03 pm

faribogopherguy wrote:
00Xtremeninja wrote:
faribogopherguy wrote:

Give me a badge and super decoder ring access, and it's a deal.

deal, and you get all the Cracker Jacks ya want!
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

00Xtremeninja wrote:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO URRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

OTH, you will be assigned to a pink username group if you keep that shit up. i know how much you love those pink jersey's!
What?! WTF did I do now?
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:04 pm

the pun of the Wild being Disney on ice.

Just playin with ya =)
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:05 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
the pun of the Wild being Disney on ice.

Just playin with ya =)
You're right. They didn't look like Disney on Ice. Because the characters in Disney on Ice use the ENTIRE ice surface over the entire show. The Wild only skated in their own end every night.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:06 pm

hahahahaahahahahahaha

so we got two guests now. what did go down FGG?
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:07 pm

Weren't the evil stepsisters (Sedins) at the X during that month too?
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:09 pm

heh,

anyone got other disney/nhl player associations?
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:09 pm

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Weren't the evil stepsisters (Sedins) at the X during that month too?
Yeah, they popped their heads out from behind the corn.
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

00Xtremeninja wrote:
hahahahaahahahahahaha

so we got two guests now. what did go down FGG?

It's pretty petty. I'll take the high road on it. Maybe I'll see Dennis Green there.
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:11 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
heh,

anyone got other disney/nhl player associations?

Did Eddie Leveque (Carla's BF on Cheers) ever work with Disney on Ice?
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:11 pm

We frickin' lost to Disney on ice in the 2003 WCF's. How is that possible!
Back to top Go down
PtoJoneser

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:14 pm

my computer is on the fritz, need to reboot- but nothing- the last part is gone, end of story -
thanks

Last edited by PtoJoneser on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever lied on the internet?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next