Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ever lied on the internet?

Go down 
+6
Quisp
faribogopherguy
OldTimeHockey
Dee Oh Cee
00Xtremeninja
cehnehdeh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:16 pm

so did someone get crazy drunk and make some unneeded statements?!?
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:18 pm

I think I have an idea of "one" of the issues, but faribo edited it, which was a good idea. Personal info shouldn't be shared unless permission is given.

Last edited by OldTimeHockey on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:19 pm

OldTimeHockey wrote:
We frickin' lost to Disney on ice in the 2003 WCF's. How is that possible!

J.S. and some of the most boring playoff hockey that I've seen in my life.
Back to top Go down
PtoJoneser

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:20 pm

PtoJoneser wrote:
my computer is on the fritz, need to reboot- but nothing- the last part is gone, end of story -
thanks

damn windows...... nothing serious, its all good. Thanks FGG - owe ya a brewski
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:21 pm

PtoJoneser wrote:
PtoJoneser wrote:
my computer is on the fritz, need to reboot- but nothing- the last part is gone, end of story -
thanks

What the fook!!!! Okay, are you two friends again? Or still disagreeing? It sucks when the parents fight!
Back to top Go down
PtoJoneser

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:25 pm

OldTimeHockey wrote:
PtoJoneser wrote:
PtoJoneser wrote:
thanks

What the fook!!!! Okay, are you two friends again? Or still disagreeing? It sucks when the parents fight!

very porrly written, sorry OTH-
Me & Fgg are all good -
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:27 pm

Show me a family where brothers don't fight and I'll show you a family that doesn't spend enough time together. It's all good in the hood afterwards though.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:27 pm

PtoJoneser wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
PtoJoneser wrote:
PtoJoneser wrote:
thanks

very porrly written, sorry OTH-
Me & Fgg are all good.
Does that mean the dumptruck full of mud has to go back?
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:30 pm

I just wanna let you two know I'm not happy at all with the way this has turned out.
Back to top Go down
faribogopherguy

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Kwright315 wrote:
I just wanna let you two know I'm not happy at all with the way this has turned out.

Sorry 'bout that. Hang around long enough here and on the "rogue" boards and you'll find a good battle eventually.
Back to top Go down
PtoJoneser

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:33 pm

I see you are an admin..... so dont take this as smart ass, what does that mean?
Back to top Go down
PtoJoneser

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:34 pm

if you were expecting epic battle, sorry to dissapoint -
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:40 pm

faribogopherguy wrote:
Show me a family where brothers don't fight and I'll show you a family that doesn't spend enough time together. It's all good in the hood afterwards though.

Does that mean EvilEmpire and Angeline_E are my sisters?
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:41 pm

BTW- I don't appreciate you fuckers derailing and disrupting my very educational and informational thread! I'd NEVER do that!
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:42 pm

PtoJoneser wrote:
I see you are an admin..... so dont take this as smart ass, what does that mean?

It was merely a sarcastic post. While I would've enjoyed a good old fashioned e-fight (stupid board always getting along!) I'm glad things have worked out for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:43 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
BTW- I don't appreciate you fuckers derailing and disrupting my very educational and informational thread! I'd NEVER do that!

You can't just keep your damn mouth shut! I'm *this* close to putting you in history of being the first banned person.

Mad
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:43 pm

troll
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Kwright315 wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

You can't just keep your damn mouth shut! I'm *this* close to putting you in history of being the first banned person.

Mad
The Nuckerfucker just got bitch slapped!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Wild_Radio

Wild_Radio

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Kwright315 wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

Mad

Ban THIS bitch. Ceh is a demi-God and as such show some goddamned respect!!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Wild_Radio wrote:
Kwright315 wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

Mad

Ban THIS bitch. Ceh is a demi-God and as such show some goddamned respect!!

Aww thanks man! You truly ARE a rockstar!
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:55 pm

I don't know what just happened.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:56 pm

How many alts do you have to create to feel special? loco

Last edited by OldTimeHockey on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:56 pm

Let the little guy play with himself if he wants Razz
Back to top Go down
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:00 pm

I see what just happened.
Back to top Go down
PtoJoneser

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:01 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:

well your post sure is on topic - Eh? havoc

nice toys......weeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever lied on the internet?   Ever lied on the internet? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever lied on the internet?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next