Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Blues vs Flamers thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

Official Blues vs Flamers thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Blues vs Flamers thread   Official Blues vs Flamers thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:52 am

This pertains to just me really.

Best game I've to ever been to. Sure, part of it is the homer in me. But let me lay it out for yous.

It was Brett Hull night. Honoring him getting into the HOF blah blah blah. He's my favorite player of all time hands down. So to see him with a little ceremony with all the old players he played with in STL...Shanahan, Fuhr, Cujo, MacInnis... on and on. And they announced all the players and at the last minute the host says "we got a special guest who wasn't scheduled to be here tonight and he just got in a couple hours ago" and without hesitating I yelled "GRETZKY?!" and everyone dismissed me until the Great One emerged and the place blew up. it was an awesome experience.

I made friends with a couple of Flames fans who were wearing Kiprusoff jerseys (how cute) who only got furious to find out he wasn't starting tonight. That was awesome. There was also a whore in a Flames jersey who was very loud and rude and was talking mad shit to the home fans. She got put in her place many times and ultimately at the end.

TJ Oshie got the GW with 4 minutes left. The Blues PP is horrible. All in all a good night alone. Great seat for 35 bucks.

End post for myself.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Official Blues vs Flamers thread   Official Blues vs Flamers thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:01 am

thats really cool you got to be a part of the Hull night. I know how much you loved him on the Blues.

And for that price, you can't go wrong for the night you had!
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Official Blues vs Flamers thread   Official Blues vs Flamers thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:02 am

oh, and watching anyone beat the Flames is a GREAT NIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: Official Blues vs Flamers thread   Official Blues vs Flamers thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Dude, I was sitting right behind the goal where Oshie scored in row 3. Brett Hull was sauced, it was evident. I ran into Cujo as he was coming out of the suite after the second period.
My seats were free Very Happy
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Official Blues vs Flamers thread   Official Blues vs Flamers thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:29 pm

i saw the highlights of it on NHL Network, looks like it was a really well done event.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Official Blues vs Flamers thread   Official Blues vs Flamers thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:09 pm

I was in 107, row K I believe.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Official Blues vs Flamers thread   Official Blues vs Flamers thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:17 pm

107, row K

K for Kevin.

107 for total miles you drive between work, apartment, and Scott Trade Center.

IT WAS DESTINY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Blues vs Flamers thread   Official Blues vs Flamers thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Blues vs Flamers thread
Page 1 of 1