Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy

Go down 
+2
cehnehdeh
forthewild
6 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy Empty
PostSubject: so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy   so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:10 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/The-5-best-and-5-worst-NHL-jerseys-of-the-last-d?urn=nhl,200390

totally agree, i love the look of the home reds the entire jersey is awesome. and for the top 2 i think they should be flipped, nothing is worse then the reproductive system, not even the prison uniforms.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Re: so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy   so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:28 am

*gags*

You're just used to em'
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy   so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:56 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
*gags*

You're just used to em'

Hey Vancouver should be banned from the NHL for the ugly they have dawned in the rink.
Back to top Go down
Marlowe Syn

Marlowe Syn

PostSubject: Re: so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy   so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:42 am

I like our jerseys, but not the best. I would have put St Louie's alt jersey as #1. Great simple design. Love the ghosted arch in the logo crest.

I liked the Dallas third. Not because it is cool looking. Because it certainly is not. But I'd have more reason to laugh at them wearing an internal cooch diagram on their chest. Would have been great if there ever was an ovarian cancer awareness month. It was great fodder for many jokes. Imagine if Modano or someone got a stick to the face and there was blood on his jersey. My brain would've gone into smart ass overload if I witnessed that.

Wish the list didn't include the one shot All Star jerseys. Whether it be the best or the worst, AS jersey are more just generic looking. I mean a blue(or white) jersey with the NHL logo is 3rd best of the past decade? Really?
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy   so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:53 am

i agree on the AS jersey, lame-o.

I like what they are doing with them now though. Kinda.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy   so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:17 pm

forthewild wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
*gags*

You're just used to em'

Hey Vancouver should be banned from the NHL for the ugly they have dawned in the rink.

Hey Katie, I'm going to give you an early Christmas present, my cock!
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy   so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:55 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
forthewild wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
*gags*

You're just used to em'

Hey Katie, I'm going to give you an early Christmas present, my cock!

i don't tanke anything under 1 inch so i guess you're out of luck, maybe your boyfriend would like it?
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy   so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Read the "Facebook LOLS" in General to get the joke man. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy   so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:25 pm

hahahha
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy   so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:39 pm

well i fail at insuts, i'd add it to the list of things i fail at but its at like 5 pages now it would just make me sad :/
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy   so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:10 pm

I love our reds and have said on many occasions they are absolutely top 5 in the league.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy   so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:46 pm

reds have grown on me. but i still love our original greens.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy   so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:57 pm

Also fort eh All star jerseys they totaly screwed up the ones that MN had were faaaaar better then the ones on that list.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy   so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:04 am

forthewild wrote:
Also fort eh All star jerseys they totaly screwed up the ones that MN had were faaaaar better then the ones on that list.
Also agree...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy   so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so yeah it goes with out saying the best jersey of the decade MN wild at least according to Puck Daddy
Page 1 of 1