Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread

Go down 
+22
angelina_e
Jagged Ice
eh_one
zamboni14
DougRiser
OldTimeHockey
Pete
Cool Slovak
Beer
timotheuzi
MuckandGrind
coolpeoplearewildfans
Lers
Dee Oh Cee
Toewser
BackStopBabe
Wild_State_of_Hockey
Velmeran
00Xtremeninja
shmiddy
TaLoN
cehnehdeh
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread Empty
PostSubject: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:12 pm

This place needs to feel more like home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Laughing I figured someone would start one of these eventually...
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:18 pm

TaLoN wrote:
Laughing I figured someone would start one of these eventually...

It had to be done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Of course it did, where else would general BS get spewed endlessly! Wink

Hey, if you can talk OTH into coming over, it will feel even more like home! Very Happy

I tried to talking her into a new board, but she seemed to feel that an independently run board would fail before it started.

Last edited by TaLoN on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Eh, i'm only 100 posts behind you. I like my odds. Razz
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:22 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Meh, who cares. It's never about postcount. Razz
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:23 pm

TaLoN wrote:

Hey, if you can talk OTH into coming over, it will feel even more like home! Very Happy

I tried to talking her into a new board, but she seemed to feel that an independently run board would fail before it started.

I doubt she'd listen to me either TaL. I am, afterall, just a troll.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:24 pm

TaLoN wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
Meh, who cares. It's never about postcount. Razz

Oh sure, steal my thunder!! lol!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:26 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
TaLoN wrote:

That's BS and you know it! Razz

You and several other Nuck fans were appreciated quite a bit. We've always respected knowledgeable hockey fans as long as they weren't disrespectful. I'm sure everyone moving here feels the same. Wink
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:30 pm

TaLoN wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
TaLoN wrote:

That's BS and you know it! Razz

You and several other Nuck fans were appreciated quite a bit. We've always respected knowledgeable hockey fans as long as they weren't disrespectful. I'm sure everyone moving here feels the same. Wink

Should I send DJ Ricky a PM then? Or better yet, Canucks09? Laughing
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:31 pm

I don't think I've ever replied to a single post from DJ... if I ever did it was like a one time thing.

I know I've replied to canucks09, but it was mostly to laugh at his 3 wheeled wagon in his sig... Laughing
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:32 pm

TaLoN wrote:
I don't think I've ever replied to a single post from DJ... if I ever did it was like a one time thing.

I know I've replied to canucks09, but it was mostly to laugh at his 3 wheeled wagon in his sig... Laughing

It never ceased to make me laugh when some of the more naive Wild fans (cough- Sportsfan) actually took him seriously and fell for his bait. VERY amusing.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Sportsfan is another I'd like to see come over here... his enthusiasm, though often times homeristic is always amusing!

Besides, whomelse can I make fun of for ceaselessly messing up the usage of their/there/they're... Laughing
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:37 pm

Build it and Tballz will come...
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:39 pm

TaLoN wrote:
Sportsfan is another I'd like to see come over here... his enthusiasm, though often times homeristic is always amusing!

Besides, whomelse can I make fun of for ceaselessly messing up the usage of their/there/they're... Laughing

Smile - Wink
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:39 pm

You sure? He was another who seemed to think I was crazy for wanting to leave the Wild.com boards. He seemed to almost come across as a sales rep for kickapps.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:45 pm

shmiddy wrote:
TaLoN wrote:

Smile - Wink

Pffft...that's SOOO 2008 shmiddy!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:45 pm

who let this guy in?!?!?! lol WELCOME CEH!
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:46 pm

I doubt he thought you were crazy, I think he was just concerned that momentum would gut the place. I think if the thing had been more of an option A/option B type situation it's have been different, but sh!t happened fast and people weren't aware there was another option and, I suspect, felt that people might just vanish.

But no, I am not sure. But it's fast here and doesn't make you want to gouge your eyes out and I will employ trickery if I must.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Hey, I was seriously ticked off, and I personally wanted out and didn't make it a secret. That didn't mean for everyone it had to be either or, I was just saying for me is was. He seemed to take offense to me wanting to leave, and more offense to me suggesting we start a new board.

He is more than welcome here... I just don't think he'd come, considering his reaction to the idea.

Last edited by TaLoN on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:49 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
shmiddy wrote:
TaLoN wrote:

Smile - Wink

Pffft...that's SOOO 2008 shmiddy!

Only because I chided him until he knocked it off. It's still churning in his soul though. He can feel all the little animated smileys over here calling to him. I'm going to smuggle flower over there to tempt him.

By the way, I can see why Tal can do with out the post alert thingy. It's cramping my post whoring.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:51 pm

shmiddy wrote:
By the way, I can see why Tal can do with out the post alert thingy. It's cramping my post whoring.
You're starting to see the light! When you post quickly and you get that little interruption, it can get a little annoying can't it? Laughing
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:53 pm

TaLoN wrote:
Hey, I was seriously ticked off, and I personally wanted out and didn't make it a secret. That didn't mean for everyone it had to be either or, I was just saying for me is was. He seemed to take offense to me wanting to leave, and more offense to me suggesting we start a new board.

He is more than welcome here... I just don't think he'd come, considering his reaction to the idea.

He probably knew a) you leaving would f up the vibe and b) your departure could easily have encouraged others to leave
I was ticked off too. anyway, I'm over it. Did you blow bubbles when you were little?
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:55 pm

TaLoN wrote:
shmiddy wrote:
You're starting to see the light! When you post quickly and you get that little interruption, it can get a little annoying can't it? Laughing

yes, yes it can.

afro this is my post whore pimp.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Didn't everyone? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next