Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread

Go down 
+22
angelina_e
Jagged Ice
eh_one
zamboni14
DougRiser
OldTimeHockey
Pete
Cool Slovak
Beer
timotheuzi
MuckandGrind
coolpeoplearewildfans
Lers
Dee Oh Cee
Toewser
BackStopBabe
Wild_State_of_Hockey
Velmeran
00Xtremeninja
shmiddy
TaLoN
cehnehdeh
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
TaLoN

TaLoN

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:23 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Christ, I just realized that this particualr Nightcrew thread will likely not ever be deleted by the mods!

Aye carumba beotches!!!
The original one over there never should have either!
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:25 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Anyone know what MK-9's new screenname is? I'd really like to get a copy of that signature he had made for me.

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 Cehnehdeh

Sigh... don't you ever back anything up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeyfanfaceoff.com
Velmeran

Velmeran

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Is that why I lost like 5k posts in the span of one night? I cried myself to sleep for any entire week when that happened.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Velmeran wrote:
Is that why I lost like 5k posts in the span of one night? I cried myself to sleep for any entire week when that happened.
Actually that was Kev trying to clean house, not realizing the side affects. That did not involve the Night Crew thread, he was just deleting some threads that were years old and not been active in years.

You lost 5k, I lost like 13k. Cost me my chance for getting to 30k, which I was only 4k away from at the time.... tragic!
Back to top Go down
Velmeran

Velmeran

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:29 pm

TaLoN wrote:
Velmeran wrote:
Actually that was Kev trying to clean house, not realizing the side affects. That did not involve the Night Crew thread, he was just deleting some threads that were years old and not been active in years.

You lost 5k, I lost like 13k. Cost me my chance for getting to 30k, which I was only 4k away from at the time.... tragic!
I had yours and OTH's plaque's all picked out too before that happened Razz
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Hey Velm? You make sigs? I've never really had a proper sig. Would you be willing to whip me up an unsung hero? Maybe a Hnidy or Zanon... or a Hnidy/Zanon combo?
Back to top Go down
Velmeran

Velmeran

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:31 pm

shmiddy wrote:
Hey Velm? You make sigs? I've never really had a proper sig. Would you be willing to whip me up an unsung hero? Maybe a Hnidy or Zanon... or a Hnidy/Zanon combo?
I will need pictures, and anything you may want as a background or included in it.

I'm not that good anymore, there are others who can do far more than me in Photoshop but I can give it a try (may not actually get around to it until Oct 13th though)
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Velmeran wrote:
TaLoN wrote:
Velmeran wrote:

I had yours and OTH's plaque's all picked out too before that happened Razz
Yeah, there's the other thing, OTH was like 5k or so behind me, then suddenly she was a few hundred ahead of me! Laughing
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:32 pm

shmiddy wrote:
Obviously as you see from my sig, and from Vel's sig, that he makes damn good ones! Wink
Back to top Go down
Velmeran

Velmeran

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Dinner time, and then watching HIMYM and House without commercials Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Enjoy Vel, catch ya later!
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Velmeran wrote:
shmiddy wrote:
I will need pictures, and anything you may want as a background or included in it.

I'm not that good anymore, there are others who can do far more than me in Photoshop but I can give it a try (may not actually get around to it until Oct 13th though)

I'm in no rush and I'm no critic. I don't want you wasting any precious time on it though. I'll have to search for pic.
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Does anyone watch the show Heroes?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Haven't watched it before... no.
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:03 pm

TaLoN wrote:
Haven't watched it before... no.

Wonderful show. Season four starts tonight. So good! Smile
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:05 pm

busy watching my Dolphins. rare chances i get to see them on tv and not on a SOPcast.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Ok I am here..LOL cat
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:31 pm

lol ya decided to come on over. welcome.

now i gotta ask, what made ya choose to?
Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:34 pm

I can be on both boards. I like to talk to people. Learn more about the game. Now if I could figure out how to get my siggy on, I would be great.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:35 pm

go into your settings and somewhere in there the option of "Always display signature" make sure that is checked
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:35 pm

Yes, welcome! The more the merrier! Wink
Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:38 pm

I meant I can't get my siggy entered here. LOL I can't figure it out. I so suck at that. LOL
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:39 pm

do you want the same one from the other boards? I can enter it for ya.
Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:42 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
do you want the same one from the other boards? I can enter it for ya.

Yes. Only 1 I have Smile Thank you very much! flower
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:43 pm

get it done in 2 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next