Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread

Go down 
+22
angelina_e
Jagged Ice
eh_one
zamboni14
DougRiser
OldTimeHockey
Pete
Cool Slovak
Beer
timotheuzi
MuckandGrind
coolpeoplearewildfans
Lers
Dee Oh Cee
Toewser
BackStopBabe
Wild_State_of_Hockey
Velmeran
00Xtremeninja
shmiddy
TaLoN
cehnehdeh
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:57 pm

What's the harm in being a member of 2 or more boards at the same time? Hell, I post on 4 differnt boards!

I tried to goad EvilEmpire in the Alarys thread at wild.com and it gave me the 60 second post error. That pisses me off more than anything else. (That and the fact I lost my freaking signature!)

BTW- I've been known to blow a bubble or 2 out of my ass from time to time shmiddy.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:59 pm

There's nothing wrong with posting on multiple boards at all. I have just had it with the NHL server Nazi's and thus won't post on any board run by them. It's called FREEDOM! Wink
Back to top Go down
Velmeran

Velmeran

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:00 pm

Hmm; I wonder what Zodiac will do now that the boards are semi-merged.
He left the Wild one to troll CDC; but with all member bases combined, is it still trolling?
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:01 pm

I was speaking more to the outrage BS that was posted in that "New Board" thread. I did make a post asking OTH to just make an account here so she could pop in from time to time. (Or something like that)

Told her the Nightcrew thread isnt complete without her.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Isn't CDC running their old board side-by-side with the new one still?
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:02 pm

TaLoN wrote:
Didn't everyone? Razz

Why you punch line murdering bassturd.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:02 pm

Velmeran wrote:
He left the Wild one to troll CDC; but with all member bases combined, is it still trolling?

Hmm...someone needs to extend him an olive branch. That guy is hilariously wierd. I think I love him actually.
Back to top Go down
Velmeran

Velmeran

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:03 pm

TaLoN wrote:
For now, their admins say it's just temporarily until all the kinks with KickApps get worked out, least that's what i haerd.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:03 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
I was speaking more to the outrage BS that was posted in that "New Board" thread. I did make a post asking OTH to just make an account here so she could pop in from time to time. (Or something like that)

Ahh, ok... I haven't been there since I registered here, so what is going on there is invisible to me... Razz

Velmeran wrote:
TaLoN wrote:
For now, their admins say it's just temporarily until all the kinks with KickApps get worked out, least that's what i haerd.
Get the kinks out? Yeah, like that'll ever happen!

Last edited by TaLoN on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velmeran

Velmeran

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:04 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Velmeran wrote:

Hmm...someone needs to extend him an olive branch. That guy is hilariously wierd. I think I love him actually.
My favorite Zodiac memory of all time is still from the wild boards (pre IP Board version) in '03 where MitchellFan (her name at that time) and MNSOTA talked about meeting up with Zodiac with Zodiac dressed up in all hot pink....
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:04 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:

The outrage was over the top. The 60 second rule is the invention of an ass bubble gobbler.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

Anyone know what MK-9's new screenname is? I'd really like to get a copy of that signature he had made for me.
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:06 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Velmeran wrote:

Nah, you just love the peanut butter on his pants.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:07 pm

and you guys know too, you can use the chat feature as well if you want EVEN MORE INSTANT GRATIFICATION!
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:08 pm

shmiddy wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
Velmeran wrote:

Nah, you just love the peanut butter on his pants.

That shits really peanut butter? How disappointing!

As per the chat thing, I need to post ho a bit to look respectable. Everyone knows post counts matter right?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:08 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
and you guys know too, you can use the chat feature as well if you want EVEN MORE INSTANT GRATIFICATION!
Almost TOO instant... Razz
Back to top Go down
Velmeran

Velmeran

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:14 pm

TaLoN do you need a new sig?
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Ceh- right, post count does make your penis bigger.

Tal- in this day in age, we want shit done yesterday. when ya'll are ready to take it to the next level, go nuckin futs on the chat, lol
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Velmeran wrote:
TaLoN do you need a new sig?
You think it's safe? Is Pouls' performance in pre-season showing my sig has stopped being a jinx?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:17 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
Ceh- right, post count does make your penis bigger.

Tal- in this day in age, we want shit done yesterday. when ya'll are ready to take it to the next level, go nuckin futs on the chat, lol
But BS'ing there defeats the entire purpose of the Night Crew thread! That breaks tradition! Shocked Wink
Back to top Go down
Velmeran

Velmeran

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:17 pm

So, one Iggy, Kipper, and Lou sig coming up Wink
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:19 pm

Velmeran wrote:
I prefer to keep my sigs Wild related if possible (besides honoring retiring players that I've enjoyed watching that is...) Laughing

Let's wait a few weeks to a month into the season and see how Pouls is working out. If he's still showing promise, maybe we can work on a new sig. Wink

Last edited by TaLoN on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velmeran

Velmeran

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:20 pm

TaLoN wrote:
Velmeran wrote:
I prefer to keep my sigs Wild related if possible (besides honoring retiring players that I've enjoyed watching that is...) Laughing
But the Jinx.... take one for the team!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Christ, I just realized that this particualr Nightcrew thread will likely not ever be deleted by the mods!

Aye carumba beotches!!!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Eff you Lou hater!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next