Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread

Go down 
+22
angelina_e
Jagged Ice
eh_one
zamboni14
DougRiser
OldTimeHockey
Pete
Cool Slovak
Beer
timotheuzi
MuckandGrind
coolpeoplearewildfans
Lers
Dee Oh Cee
Toewser
BackStopBabe
Wild_State_of_Hockey
Velmeran
00Xtremeninja
shmiddy
TaLoN
cehnehdeh
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:19 am

Yep that's correct...if we didn't have tvs, computers, video games, etc. we would have nothing better to do than study and read and all that stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:21 am

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Yep that's correct...if we didn't have tvs, computers, video games, etc. we would have nothing better to do than study and read and all that stuff Wink
Yeah, but you'd have to carry a shitload more books then too instead of accessing a lot of the info on your pc.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:24 am

TaLoN wrote:
Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Yeah, but you'd have to carry a shitload more books then too instead of accessing a lot of the info on your pc.

Yeah you're right...research would also be horrible...I'm probably just making excuses.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:26 am

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Yeah you're right...research would also be horrible...I'm probably just making excuses.
Here, watch this and be more distracted...

Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:37 am

lol! pretty funny

Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:54 am

King Curtis! king

Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:08 am

Here's one of my favs from Robot Chicken.... Laughing

Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:21 am

shmiddy wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
Wowzers...some of the posters over at WMB sure have lost all depth of skin...

I also noticed that while I was lurking. Then I logged off to cry because I didn't make your cool people list.

Great wedding pics by the way. Nice cake. Did she make you shop for it with her?

Swear to god (notice how I didnt capitalize it?) it was an oversight!! My apologies schmiddy!

Gotta admit, it was nice seeing MNSOTA vocalize (via text) how she really feels about me. Seriously, am I that much of an asshat?

As per these boards, as long as the posters that have joined keep contributing this board will already be a success. It'll be nice to talk puck with pretty much all non-morons.

BTW schmiddy, don't feel bad, when MNG listed posters that have jumped over here he omitted me as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cool Slovak

Cool Slovak

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:52 am

I think I should join this crew considering the time zone. Smile

Btw. getting Tballz over is no brainer. Just insult him enough and he comes running. He likes it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:08 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
shmiddy wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

I also noticed that while I was lurking. Then I logged off to cry because I didn't make your cool people list.

Great wedding pics by the way. Nice cake. Did she make you shop for it with her?

Swear to god (notice how I didnt capitalize it?) it was an oversight!! My apologies schmiddy!

Gotta admit, it was nice seeing MNSOTA vocalize (via text) how she really feels about me. Seriously, am I that much of an asshat?

As per these boards, as long as the posters that have joined keep contributing this board will already be a success. It'll be nice to talk puck with pretty much all non-morons.

BTW schmiddy, don't feel bad, when MNG listed posters that have jumped over here he omitted me as well. Very Happy

It's because she probably hasn't laughed once in her life..well maybe once...but never twice *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 611636
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:31 pm

Velmeran wrote:
timotheuzi wrote:
why is tballz being such a douchy mcbaggins over there? it's like he is affiliated with that site somehow
Last person to suggest that was the "first ever" to make it on tballz ignore list...

That was a BS "alt" that I made up because I was pretty much forced to change my screen name anyway. Let's just say that I SERIOUSLY misread the climate of the board over there. Lot's of animus. Anyway, THNDRP55Y got banned. Tballz pretty much just bailed I think (at least for a while) which basically guts any prospect of TT being worth a shit for the time being (if not forever. I think TT suffers most from the format change IMO).
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:34 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
shmiddy wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

Whattever... you hate me.....WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH sniffle WAAAAAAAHHHHH

Well you taught him by referring to him as MnG. Wink

edit: I didn't see the MNSOTA thing and I'm not going back to look for it. That place gives me bouts of depression. But if she does think that, she doesn't get it.
Back to top Go down
Velmeran

Velmeran

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:49 pm

shmiddy wrote:
Velmeran wrote:
timotheuzi wrote:
why is tballz being such a douchy mcbaggins over there? it's like he is affiliated with that site somehow
Last person to suggest that was the "first ever" to make it on tballz ignore list...

That was a BS "alt" that I made up because I was pretty much forced to change my screen name anyway. Let's just say that I SERIOUSLY misread the climate of the board over there. Lot's of animus. Anyway, THNDRP55Y got banned. Tballz pretty much just bailed I think (at least for a while) which basically guts any prospect of TT being worth a shit for the time being (if not forever. I think TT suffers most from the format change IMO).

Yeah, TT is a ghost town over there now.
Which kinda sucks, there were a few good discussions going on....
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Cool Slovak wrote:

Btw. getting Tballz over is no brainer. Just insult him enough and he comes running. He likes it. Razz

Trust me. That won't work this time.

Quote :

yep
Back to top Go down
Velmeran

Velmeran

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:16 pm

shmiddy wrote:
Cool Slovak wrote:

Trust me. That won't work this time.

Quote :

yep
Well Dirty just posted over there... *shrugs* but it was a R.I.P. thread he posted in so go figure.
Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Glad to know I am a non moron queen hockey4 LOL
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:31 pm

Nobody here is a moron! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:32 pm

TaLoN wrote:
I wouldn't take it that far.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Lers wrote:
TaLoN wrote:
Are you admitting yourself as being one? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:33 pm

TaLoN wrote:
Lers wrote:
TaLoN wrote:
Are you admitting yourself as being one? cyclops
Yah I am. So what?
Back to top Go down
MuckandGrind

MuckandGrind

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Lets not get too sappy here.....A little challenge and debate is good... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:40 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
shmiddy wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:

What am I missing out on now? I need to get in on that action so we can keep it consolidated.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:51 pm

MuckandGrind wrote:
Lets not get too sappy here.....A little challenge and debate is good... Twisted Evil
Since when does challenge and debate equal moron? Razz

Last edited by TaLoN on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:51 pm

not missing anything really
Back to top Go down
MuckandGrind

MuckandGrind

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:53 pm

TaLoN wrote:
MuckandGrind wrote:
Since when does challenge and debate equal moron? Razz

It doesn't.....I think you get what I mean.....just trying to keep it real. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next