Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread

Go down 
+22
angelina_e
Jagged Ice
eh_one
zamboni14
DougRiser
OldTimeHockey
Pete
Cool Slovak
Beer
timotheuzi
MuckandGrind
coolpeoplearewildfans
Lers
Dee Oh Cee
Toewser
BackStopBabe
Wild_State_of_Hockey
Velmeran
00Xtremeninja
shmiddy
TaLoN
cehnehdeh
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:06 pm

I am really loving my fantasy draft this year. Got a lot of players that I like. Laughing

Still gonna try and trade for Backstrom for a second goalie. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeyfanfaceoff.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Lers wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
shmiddy wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
Wowzers...some of the posters over at WMB sure have lost all depth of skin...

I also noticed that while I was lurking. Then I logged off to cry because I didn't make your cool people list.

Great wedding pics by the way. Nice cake. Did she make you shop for it with her?

Swear to god (notice how I didnt capitalize it?) it was an oversight!! My apologies schmiddy!

Gotta admit, it was nice seeing MNSOTA vocalize (via text) how she really feels about me. Seriously, am I that much of an asshat?

As per these boards, as long as the posters that have joined keep contributing this board will already be a success. It'll be nice to talk puck with pretty much all non-morons.

BTW schmiddy, don't feel bad, when MNG listed posters that have jumped over here he omitted me as well. Very Happy

What am I missing out on now? I need to get in on that action so we can keep it consolidated.

Nothing really. She pretty much told me I was the last person who should try to recruit others, I annoy her (nothing new there!), and that by "keeping it up" I was going to "alienate myself further" than I already have. The usual board drama yada yada yada...

The funny thing is I havent tried to publicly promote this site even ONCE there...she musta had me confused with Muck!!
Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:55 pm

Am I the only female here? queen Not that i mind, mind you, just curious.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:21 pm

BackStopBabe wrote:

Ya but you're WAYY too old!! Very Happy

Off topic: That emoticon you posted, is it safe to name it the Princess Pouliot smilie?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:24 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
BackStopBabe wrote:

Off topic: That emoticon you posted, is it safe to name it the Princess Pouliot smilie?
Not sure if the game he is playing these days still qualifies him as a princess... he's been hitting anything that moves in opposition's colors.
Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:30 pm

TaLoN wrote:
cehnehdeh wrote:
BackStopBabe wrote:

Not sure if the game he is playing these days still qualifies him as a princess... he's been hitting anything that moves in opposition's colors.

I wasn't asking for anything like that! LOL Damn. Don't call me old geek and this is supposed to be a queen queen
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:40 pm

How "old" is old Ceh? tongue
Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:41 pm

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 599144 Your only as old as you feel..LOL

Last edited by BackStopBabe on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:42 pm

Actually I'm only one year younger than you. I beleive I made the same sorta comment on the old WMB towards you that's why I said it. Razz
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:43 pm

You both are older than me then, for a change someone else's age makes me feel YOUNG! Razz
Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:44 pm

See I am so bad at reading thr quotes I thought Talon said it! LOL

Gives Ceh a smack! Old tongue
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:44 pm

Guess that I am one of the younger folks around here then?

23 years young is me! Razz
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:45 pm

Wild_State_of_Hockey wrote:
How "old" is old Ceh? tongue

Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:46 pm

Sorry for the pm Talon chewing you out for calling me old lol! Should have gone to Ceh I guess..LMAO
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:47 pm

BackStopBabe wrote:
Sorry for the pm Talon chewing you out for calling me old lol! Should have gone to Ceh I guess..LMAO

Apparently I don't receive PM's anyways. lol!
Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:49 pm

alien lol
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:49 pm

BackStopBabe wrote:
No worries. Wink
Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:51 pm

I didn't chew you out anyways hockey2
Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:01 am

well g'nite. This old lady is off to bed. LOL queen
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:04 am

BackStopBabe wrote:
well g'nite. This old lady is off to bed. LOL queen

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:06 am

Where are all the college hotties? I hear message boards is where they hang out? Neutral
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:07 am

Dee Oh Cee wrote:
Where are all the college hotties? I hear message boards is where they hang out? Neutral

If ya want I can make an alt pretending to be a hawt college cheerleader. (The things I'd do for MB friends....)
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:12 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Dee Oh Cee wrote:

If ya want I can make an alt pretending to be a hawt college cheerleader. (The things I'd do for MB friends....)

Awwww you'd do that for me?

At Hamline the cheerleaders hot they aren't....
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:21 am

Everyone hit the hay early?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:25 am

Not aye... still working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread
Page 11 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next