Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread

Go down 
+22
angelina_e
Jagged Ice
eh_one
zamboni14
DougRiser
OldTimeHockey
Pete
Cool Slovak
Beer
timotheuzi
MuckandGrind
coolpeoplearewildfans
Lers
Dee Oh Cee
Toewser
BackStopBabe
Wild_State_of_Hockey
Velmeran
00Xtremeninja
shmiddy
TaLoN
cehnehdeh
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
shmiddy

shmiddy

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:37 am

WTF? that whole last page is hockey talk in the night shift thread. Have some discipline.
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:04 am

TaLoN wrote:
I sent them both a text when I left the Wild.com boards.
Sounds like a good time to contact family! I am glad none of my family posts on forums I do.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:25 pm

Holy Christ have these boards died already?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:25 pm

It's the weekend, I'm sure most have other things to do as usual on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:27 pm

TaLoN wrote:
It's the weekend, I'm sure most have other things to do as usual on the weekend.

Pffft...propaganda!

I'm at work myself, how bout you?
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:28 pm

I've got my keeper league live draft tomorrow. (First year for me so I'll be drafting quite a few players before about half the other teams get to).

Any suggestions/tips?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:30 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
TaLoN wrote:

Pffft...propaganda!

I'm at work myself, how bout you?
At work as usual. Off at 4am though instead of 6, so I get to sleep for 2hrs before I go out tailgating for the Vikes home opener tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
I've got my keeper league live draft tomorrow. (First year for me so I'll be drafting quite a few players before about half the other teams get to).

Any suggestions/tips?
Never played in a hockey keeper league... May want to go for a couole of the hot shot rookies for future's sake - Tavares/Hedman etc.

Burns is going to have a resurgant season points-wise for sure.

Pouliot may be worth a last round pick for his upside - especially if he does win that coveted center position next to Havlat (he's looked very good on that line).
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:01 am

Meh, I'm in it with a buncha Wild fans so I'm sure those boys will go higher than they should've!

My wife (feels wierd to type that!) is miffed that I won't be able to go out shopping all day so I'm compromising by getting up bloody early to go shopping for 4 hours.
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:16 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Meh, I'm in it with a buncha Wild fans so I'm sure those boys will go higher than they should've!

My wife (feels wierd to type that!) is miffed that I won't be able to go out shopping all day so I'm compromising by getting up bloody early to go shopping for 4 hours.

Shopping = evil

Don't do it! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeyfanfaceoff.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:20 am

We have so much money in gift cards to blow it's not even funny. The shitty thing is none of them are to stores I care about. (electronic stores that is)
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:23 am

lol Well at least you are supporting her in what she wants to do. What a good husband!

To think... she'd have a PERFECT husband if you learned to follow a REAL hockey team! cheers
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:45 am

Wild_State_of_Hockey wrote:
lol Well at least you are supporting her in what she wants to do. What a good husband!

To think... she'd have a PERFECT husband if you learned to follow a REAL hockey team! *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 Icon_cheers

Only 2nd chance teams are real? *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 284212
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:53 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
Wild_State_of_Hockey wrote:

To think... she'd have a PERFECT husband if you learned to follow a REAL hockey team! *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 Icon_cheers

Only 2nd chance teams are real? *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 284212

Touche good sir. Nice come back.

Off topic: I am normally not a reader of books by any means, but I am just HOOKED on a Biblical series of books titled Left Behind.

For any Christians, these 16 books are a must read. For the most part, I HATE reading but blew through the 1st book in a little over two days and just today, got about half-way through the second book.

Very good reads. Highly recommended cheers
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:50 am

allllllllllllllllright good morning
Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:48 pm

Am home from my weekend and tired tired tired queen
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:00 pm

So what was cjays surprise for his birthday ninja?
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Almost time for some real hockey... finally.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:06 pm

No shit eh Lers? I said the same thing over at WMB a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Lers

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:08 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
No shit eh Lers? I said the same thing over at WMB a few minutes ago.

So looks like you won't be seeing Fleury in Abbotsford... too bad.
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:47 am

What's going on people?
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:54 am

drunk talk
Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Almost the weekend! Yay! queen *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 599144
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Wooo!

Pretty much one chemistry test tomorrow and I'll be done for the weekend...cant wait to get it over with...
Back to top Go down
BackStopBabe

BackStopBabe

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:22 pm

I bet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread
Page 15 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next