Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread

Go down 
+22
angelina_e
Jagged Ice
eh_one
zamboni14
DougRiser
OldTimeHockey
Pete
Cool Slovak
Beer
timotheuzi
MuckandGrind
coolpeoplearewildfans
Lers
Dee Oh Cee
Toewser
BackStopBabe
Wild_State_of_Hockey
Velmeran
00Xtremeninja
shmiddy
TaLoN
cehnehdeh
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:45 pm

My stepfathers mother died. She lived a long and good life (84) and her body just got tired. It's a little extra shitty though as my stepdad (who I moved in with my family) lost my mom only a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:51 pm

damn Ceh, sorry to hear about that.

sending well wishes your way!
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:55 pm

It's fine but thanks for the well wishes anyways. Yea, I'm sad but there's still a lot more good than bad in life.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:39 pm

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Well, those guys aren't the problem either, but I get your point. Cheerleaders are fine for college as well as the NBA and NFL. And these girls aren't even cheerleaders, but it's just not necessary. I have no problem with a woman joining the ice crew, but the club is obviously making a move to have nothing but ice girls. Can't we just leave some things be?
I've got no problem with the changes they've made to the ice crew. They still have a kid with the red barrel, only now two people are helping him along the boards... one of them happens to be a girl.

It's not like they are wearing extremely skimpy clothes out there (though, i doubt I'd complaina bout that either Laughing).
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:33 pm

TaLoN wrote:
OldTimeHockey wrote:
Well, those guys aren't the problem either, but I get your point. Cheerleaders are fine for college as well as the NBA and NFL. And these girls aren't even cheerleaders, but it's just not necessary. I have no problem with a woman joining the ice crew, but the club is obviously making a move to have nothing but ice girls. Can't we just leave some things be?
I've got no problem with the changes they've made to the ice crew. They still have a kid with the red barrel, only now two people are helping him along the boards... one of them happens to be a girl.

It's not like they are wearing extremely skimpy clothes out there (though, i doubt I'd complaina bout that either Laughing).
That's where I'm leaving it at. If they do their jobs well, and keep them dressed like they are now, then fine. If that's how they will remain for years, then fine. But if this is a transition for them to push the envelope next year, then it's bullshit.

What I don't understand is how someone else can create a thread over there in a different forum with similar comments to mine, yet they don't get accused of being jealous or offended. About 90% of the initial post was brushed over, while Mr. Science is determined that I'm making excuses. Total crap. There were PLENTY of men in that thread that weren't crazy about the idea, yet weren't given a second glance.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:05 pm

zombie movies are the SHIT!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:29 pm

dumb ass should have realized the dog was fine and not gone over to the gun shop.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:29 pm

IDIOT
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:34 pm

so lets say i finish all my beer before the liquor store closes. what should i buy when i run out?
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:35 pm

tequila
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:46 pm

DOES ANYONE FUCKING TRICK OR TREAT ANY MORE?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:59 pm

No kids coming to your house ninja?
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:06 pm

4 kids total came tonight
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:10 pm

How many do you usually get?
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:45 pm

Do you have Halloween in Chilliwack?
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:57 pm

Jagged Ice wrote:
Do you have Halloween in Chilliwack?

rofl.

No.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:04 pm

Didn't think so!
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:14 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
Why bother? You'll either get snatched up by a looney or catch H1N1. Halloween is no longer what it use to be. Remember when you could go to every house without a care in the world and never had to check your candy? All costumes and crap that went with them were considered safe for your health, and adults (and the gov.) weren't poking their noses in it?

Screw Halloween! I'd just buy the kids a bag of candy from the store and an itunes gift card to shut them up. "Now go to your room and do something constructive while mommy watches hockey." cheers
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:51 am

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo halloween is fun
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:49 am

Unless you are working...
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:09 am

very sorry to hear that man...i was just baffled by the fact that it was 2 then it was now 1
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:42 pm

OldTimeHockey wrote:
00Xtremeninja wrote:
Why bother? You'll either get snatched up by a looney or catch H1N1. Halloween is no longer what it use to be. Remember when you could go to every house without a care in the world and never had to check your candy? All costumes and crap that went with them were considered safe for your health, and adults (and the gov.) weren't poking their noses in it?

Screw Halloween! I'd just buy the kids a bag of candy from the store and an itunes gift card to shut them up. "Now go to your room and do something constructive while mommy watches hockey." cheers

sad but true, kids that did show up didn't even appreciate my goalie mask from the game last night that i answered the door in. ..sigh..

this is one of my favorite holidays too. kinda wish it was like Roseanne style Halloweens. Their costumes, pranks, etc were the shit.

And a big ol pumpkin fuck you goes to K-Mart Corp for starting up with the Christmas bullshit. If i see ANYONE out putting up lights in the next week, i am going Brent Burns starting the chainsaw on their ass!
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:50 am

Fargo got the shaft on the official boards. He started a totally relevant thread about Dorkfish, and the admins merged it with Stinker's silly thread.

Bull Shit!!!
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:59 am

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:22 pm

OldTimeHockey wrote:
Fargo got the shaft on the official boards. He started a totally relevant thread about Dorkfish, and the admins merged it with Stinker's silly thread.

Bull Shit!!!
Meh, I don't miss lame thread merging. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread   *Official* Nightshift Crew Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Official* Nightshift Crew Thread
Page 23 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next