Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce our other admin (KWright315)

Go down 
+9
Quisp
Dee Oh Cee
Wild_State_of_Hockey
Kevin W
Beer
cehnehdeh
shmiddy
TaLoN
00Xtremeninja
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Introduce our other admin (KWright315) Empty
PostSubject: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:01 pm

So all of you guys know who I am, but I have a feeling you don't know who our other guy is.

KWright315 came around the WMB very briefly (decided to say screw it after having some differing opinions with some of the heavy regulars around there, much to the regulars surprise he didn't back down or shy away after being told he was wrong or stupid a few times. So rather than keep the arguing he said screw it and was done logging in.)

However, I know him personally and he is like a brother to me. We spent a better portion of highschool together as well as outside of school. He is a Packer, St. Louis Cardinals, Milwaukee Admiral, and obvious Blues and Wild fan. Most of all, he just digs sports no matter what.

He has an extensive knowledge of all sports he watches. He and I have the same funny personalities and are ready to make this board as enjoyable as possible.

Welcome KW!
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:06 pm

I'll have to forgive him for being a Packer fan... Razz
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:11 pm

Wasssup Kdub!? Packer football was the first football on my radar. As much as football ever got on my radar. That was back when they had that guy who groped the next door neighbor girl on the team. My GF was from GB and her bro in law was connected in town. I once saw Farve out at the saloon putting booze in a sprite can after the pain killer thing. I liked him instantly.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Funny you mention Mark Chmura. I was wondering a few days ago what happened to that guy.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Nice to meetcha Mr Mod!

I'd like to apologize for my part in the flaming. (There's a good chance of that. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:15 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Nice to meetcha Mr Mod!

I'd like to apologize for my part in the flaming. (There's a good chance of that. Very Happy )
Meh, as long as you don't flip out like you did that one night that got you that ban... Laughing
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Yea, I went (as ninja puts it) nucking futs!

I hope I don't experience the same BS here.
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:21 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
Funny you mention Mark Chmura. I was wondering a few days ago what happened to that guy.

Introduce our other admin (KWright315) Chmura

...last I recall.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:00 pm

i thought they found him not guilty. huh. whoops.
Back to top Go down
Beer

Beer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:48 pm

cehnehdeh wrote:
Yea, I went (as ninja puts it) nucking futs!

I hope I don't experience the same BS here.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get banned anyways? I missed that whole thing.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:54 pm

He and a_e were arguing as usual, when ceh decided to flip out and flood the board for the sole purpose of getting permanently banned. He completely lost his head that night, and wouldn't listen to reason.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:57 pm

Ah yes everyone.

Everything you've read and heard is absolutely right (sports related anyway)....

I'm in and out of this place right now due to being in the process of moving from Racine, WI to St. Charles, MO. We have a shitty wireless hookup that keeps disconnecting. THANKS AT&T.

I don't even remember what got me so annoyed on the WMB back then to make me wanna stop going there, so no worries there. I don't hold internet grudges very long.

As for Mark Chmura: Since 2005, Chmura has been working as a research assistant for the Boyle Law Group, which is the same firm which represented him at his trial. BAHAHAHA.

Let's have some fun guys. I'll try to keep up with as much Wild talk as I can. Although you'll all blow me out of the water.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:01 pm

hell yeah man, besides I would hope you throw up some Blues info too. we often get bombarded with North West talk so it is nice for some variety.

I am hoping to make it down to his new digs (if all things go right) for the Wild vs Blues game.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:05 pm

Oh yes, Blues talk will be injected where acceptable.
Even though we didn't pick up Phil Kessel as was the rumor earlier.

Hopefully STL doesn't get bounced in the 1st round right away like last year!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:06 pm

gotta give it to them for turning it around last year, especially when people wrote them off mid season.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Good Lord, yes. That was one of the most exciting 2nd halfs of a hockey season I've ever sat through. Even at that last home game that we went to at the Xcel last year, I'm checking scores and waiting for the official clincher.
It was a good time.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:12 pm

Oh man, so many good memories of that night. the drunken yells for Skoula to score a goal.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Ha. We even got that kid into it before his Dad took him away. And the bus ride of death back to the bar.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:17 pm

Nothing more beautiful than hearing a 6 year old yell "GO SKOULA!"

Ha, I friggin love that death ride.
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:13 am

TaLoN wrote:
He and a_e were arguing as usual, when ceh decided to flip out and flood the board for the sole purpose of getting permanently banned. He completely lost his head that night, and wouldn't listen to reason.

Mmmmmmm...ya you are mostly correct. It's all water under the bridge now though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:20 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
TaLoN wrote:

Mmmmmmm...ya you are mostly correct. It's all water under the bridge now though. Very Happy

I disagree. It was great. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeyfanfaceoff.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:25 am

The coup de grace was when I starting posting AE's and PTO's pic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:27 am

If AE and/or EvilEmpire join here can I have mod powers for 5 minutes? I won't abuse em, honest!!! cyclops

(I keed I keed)
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:28 am

I've never met people more paranoid about the internet than some of the people on the WMB...guess I'm from a diff generation but it doesn't make sense to me
Back to top Go down
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:46 am

cehnehdeh wrote:
If AE and/or EvilEmpire join here can I have mod powers for 5 minutes? I won't abuse em, honest!!! cyclops

(I keed I keed)

So true... It was beyond laughable. I actually still literally laugh out loud when I think about it. SO paranoid... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeyfanfaceoff.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce our other admin (KWright315)   Introduce our other admin (KWright315) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce our other admin (KWright315)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next