Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oil vs. Wild GDT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

Oil vs. Wild GDT Empty
PostSubject: Oil vs. Wild GDT   Oil vs. Wild GDT I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Oil vs. Wild GDT Oil-companies-campaign-against-climate-change
Oil vs. Wild GDT 2376231

Great opponent for the Wild to get things back on track at home...Harding in net which should give the guys a little more confidence. Wild win it 4-2.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Oil vs. Wild GDT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil vs. Wild GDT   Oil vs. Wild GDT I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:18 pm

i'll be there tonight as i got a last min call from my boss who has a ticket. horray for bonding experience!
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
TaLoN

TaLoN

Oil vs. Wild GDT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil vs. Wild GDT   Oil vs. Wild GDT I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Had to sell the tickets for tonight's game... hope they can get back on track though.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

Oil vs. Wild GDT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil vs. Wild GDT   Oil vs. Wild GDT I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:38 pm

how bout havlat and lats 2 points each, imagine if they had a quality center at their disposal.
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

Oil vs. Wild GDT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil vs. Wild GDT   Oil vs. Wild GDT I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Good win....and like I said on the other board a necessary win.

Hards save could really inspire the team I think...geez that took some dedication to do that.

Havlat played a phenomenal game...and Lats with the GWG...Koivu had some nice plays as well...

Overall a good game....wonder how the goalie situation will shake out.
Back to top Go down
KillerCarlson

Oil vs. Wild GDT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil vs. Wild GDT   Oil vs. Wild GDT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:11 am

In-Game & Post-Game and more...

The State of Hockey News
An objective and balanced view of Minnesota Hockey

Harding valiant, but hurt as Wild rallied late to earn critical 4-2 home victory over Edmonton

“Another one bites the dust, Another one bites the dust, And another one gone, And another one gone, Another one bites the dust, Hey, I’m gonna get you too, Another one bites the dust” is one way to describe how the 2009-10 season is going by. With the compressed schedule due to the Olympics is making the season evaporate at an incredible rate and in just over a week the 2 week Olympic break will be upon us. As fast as the season has gone, the intensity of the current playoff race is already at an oppressive level, making each game seem to carry post-season implications. Just look at the current standings for the teams sitting near the top 8 spots in the Western Conference.

8. Calgary Flames – 64pts

9. Detroit Red Wings – 64pts

10. Dallas Stars – 61pts

11. Anaheim Ducks – 61pts

12. St. Louis Blues – 59pts

13. Minnesota Wild – 58pts

After a 4-2 loss to Dallas the team slipped down to 13th and in last in the playoff chase as they trail 8th place Calgary by 6 points. The Wild must find that killer instinct and fast. That is how the Wild must approach tonight’s game against the Edmonton Oilers as they need to get out to an early lead and crush the hopes of the Oilers early. The Oilers are coming off a 1-0 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers. Every point is crucial and games against teams like the Oilers, and there is no way to avoid the classic sports cliche of a ‘must win’ when talking about the importance of tonight’s game. So will the Wild benefit from being back home or will the Oilers spoil the first game of a 5-game homestand? (click on the link for the rest of the article)

There is a complete in-game and post-game, as well as a high school report...enjoy! Great victory and some clutch play by Latendresse and especially Harding. I can't think of too many single plays much more inspiring than that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oil vs. Wild GDT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oil vs. Wild GDT   Oil vs. Wild GDT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oil vs. Wild GDT
Page 1 of 1