Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blues at Wild

Go down 
+4
KillerCarlson
Dee Oh Cee
TaLoN
forthewild
8 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Blues at Wild Stloui10
Blues at Wild Minnes11

Wild need wins, 8 back of Det, we can still do this but we need to get 2 points and keep teams we're chasing like St. Louis from any points, the thing we have going for us is we get Calgary 2 more times, Det 1, Nsh once and Dal once so we can put our selves in position for a chance at 8th.

At time of writing, Wild up 3-0 after one

Brno from Barker and Koivu
Koivu from Mittens and Havlat
Lats from Havlat and Zanon
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:00 pm

With a Win we'll be 1 behind the Blues 6 behind Det
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:03 pm

well shit... this thread didn't show up on my cell a second ago... go ahead and delete my thread someone... feel free to copy/paste my post over there to here...
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:13 pm

heh sorry glad we're winning tho
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:16 pm

Parade to the penalty box here...
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:16 pm

yeah see my prediction for what will happen at the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Mittens scores it from Koivu, we need mittens smiley
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Refs are getting selective on pentalties due to the score... calling them on the Wild but letting everything from the Blues go.

BTW - Scott is so fricking worthless its crazy!
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:08 pm

As soon as Stoner is back, we can waive his ass and use sifers instead.
Back to top Go down
KillerCarlson

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Stoner is better than Sifers...
Back to top Go down
KillerCarlson

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:13 pm

Wild vs. Blues In-game post-game and HS Tournament wrap up

Wild strike early and often as the hold onto huge 4-2 home victory over the Blues
Written by Derek Felska
Sunday, 14 March 2010 12:01

Pride, Hustle and Emotion, these are the three core values of the high school football team I coach. I expect my players to exhibit pride in everything they do as they not only represent their team but also their school. In addition I expect my players to play their hardest at all times, and play the game with such energy that by the time the game is over they are completely exhausted from giving me everything they have. Lastly, I expect them to play with emotion and with such vigor that not only will exude confidence but also create an emotional tempo that provides the team an additional sense of energy, especially when they face adversity. Yes its idealistic, and it is probably not much different than what you may have been told by coaches in your life. These were the traits teams in the 2010 Minnesota State Boys Hockey Tournament showed the last four days. The Wild will need pride, hustle and emotion if they hope to pull off a victory against the St. Louis Blues this late afternoon. The Blues are a team that looks to outwork you and punish you along the boards and Minnesota who is a little banged up will have to dig deep if it wishes to keep its fleeting playoff hopes alive. The playoff race testifies to just how important it will be for the Wild to exhibit Pride, Hustle and Emotion down the stretch if it is to have any chance at all.

8. Detroit Red Wings - 78pts (14 games remaining)

9. Calgary Flames - 77pts (15 games remaining)

10. St. Louis Blues - 73pts (15 games remaining)

11. Dallas Stars - 71pts (14 games remaining)

12. Minnesota Wild - 70pts (15 games remaining)

13. Anaheim Ducks - 68pts (15 games remaining)

So will the Wild be able to weather adversity again as it did in Buffalo and pull off a surprise victory at Xcel Energy Center? Or will St. Louis give Minnesota another reason to just plan some early spring tee times? (click on the link for the rest of the article)

Big post-game and complete HS tournament wrap up...enjoy!
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:36 pm

KillerCarlson wrote:
Stoner is better than Sifers...

heh i know, but sifers is better then scott, it should have read

waive scott, use stoner and sifers.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Glad I didn't come up for the game as I was intending to. Blues at Wild 553245

I knew the Blues would come out punchless. They've been TERRIBLE on the back ends of b2b games this year. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Its a good think SJS suck dick and are down 3-0 vs ducks.
Back to top Go down
lolwat

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:20 pm

I guess Harding is getting into a groove. St. Louis could be one of the teams interested in him, so playing solid against them is a plus for his trade value. Then again, I do not want him to be dealt.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:21 pm

can't belive i'm about to type this,

go cehnehdeh
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 am

lol
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:55 pm

forthewild wrote:
can't belive i'm about to type this,

go cehnehdeh

you're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blues at Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blues at Wild   Blues at Wild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blues at Wild
Page 1 of 1