Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Wild fans here????

Go down 
+4
00Xtremeninja
MuckandGrind
TaLoN
Fargocase
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fargocase

Any Wild fans here???? Empty
PostSubject: Any Wild fans here????   Any Wild fans here???? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a MN Wild message board that I can read! I'm a really big Wild fan and NHL fan for that matter. I don't know squat about hockey and I'm getting older and dumber, but I'm stubborn and obstinate and opinionated - would that fit here? Anyone on these boards know their butt from a hole in the ground when it comes to the Wild and the NHL?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Any Wild fans here????   Any Wild fans here???? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Fargo! Was hoping you'd make it here!

None of us know squat about hockey either, but I think we manage to bluff our way through pretty well... Laughing
Back to top Go down
MuckandGrind

MuckandGrind

PostSubject: Re: Any Wild fans here????   Any Wild fans here???? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Is this the same Fargo that's sittin' in the sand? Welcome aboard!!

Last edited by MuckandGrind on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Any Wild fans here????   Any Wild fans here???? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:11 pm

we don't know shit!
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Wild_State_of_Hockey

Wild_State_of_Hockey

PostSubject: Re: Any Wild fans here????   Any Wild fans here???? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:24 pm

What's a Wild?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hockeyfanfaceoff.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Any Wild fans here????   Any Wild fans here???? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:41 pm

Hockey? WTF is a fucking "hockey". redirect me to a cricket board plx
Back to top Go down
shmiddy

shmiddy

PostSubject: Re: Any Wild fans here????   Any Wild fans here???? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Here's the primer: DR was a scapegoat and the JL's trap ruined the game. Now, get ready for firewagon hockey!
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Any Wild fans here????   Any Wild fans here???? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:34 pm

I'm a fan of the Wild. I enjoy camping and (controlled) fires.
This hockey on the other hand...don't know much about it. Other than the floor hockey I played in high school. Not a fan.
Back to top Go down
Fargocase

PostSubject: Re: Any Wild fans here????   Any Wild fans here???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:11 pm

MuckandGrind wrote:

Yup. Still here in this dirty, stinky craphole. But at least it's cooling off and the ragheads aren't shooting rockets ay us as frequently as they were for a while there!

The drag is I can't get to this site from my work computer, it's blocked! Probably good for the board that I'm not on here too much!

Years ago I used to post on something called Hockeyboards.com. The offical Wild board sucked back then IMO. There was only a few of us but the discussions were much better! But then they sold out and it went down the drain. That's when i started posting on the official Wild board again. Hopefuly this baord is as good as that one. KC - also known as Derek F. used to post on there, too, back in the day... Also Wildest Fan, who signs his posts Dave.
Back to top Go down
MuckandGrind

MuckandGrind

PostSubject: Re: Any Wild fans here????   Any Wild fans here???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Fargocase wrote:
MuckandGrind wrote:

Yup. Still here in this dirty, stinky craphole. But at least it's cooling off and the ragheads aren't shooting rockets ay us as frequently as they were for a while there!

That's good to hear....Back when I spent some time in the asshole of the earth, I flew into to Al Jubayl in Saudi Arabia, dug a hole about 5 miles south of the Kuwait border (just west of a town called Al Kahfji), pitched a GP tent and lived in gawd awful conditions for close to a year. One of the things I remember most was the vast temperature swings in a single day. At noon it could get 105+ degrees and drop to around 50 degrees once the son went down. We were actually excited to go into Kuwait just to escape the boredom that comes with sitting there doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Fargocase

PostSubject: Re: Any Wild fans here????   Any Wild fans here???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Yup, I'm a Desert Storm vet, too. That was a much better war; this one sucks. At this late stage in the war most of us just sit behind the wire. Its exactly like being in a Minimum Security Prison. Back then I lived in the back of a pick-up truck and drove all around Saudi Arabia, thorugh Kuwait and even into Iraq. I visited the Marcent HQ, or whatever it was called, but most of the time I was out west with 7th Corp - we did the big left hook that knocked 'em out. The Marines were supposed to assault right into Kuwait, and the Iraqi's had built a lot of fortifications and lots of minefields. I drove through that area after the 100 hour battle and yu did NOT dirve off the hardball. I had counterparts at all the major commands. We had secure phones and I remember calling my counterpart with the Marines during the ground war and asking about casualties. He said something like 3 KIA and I couldn't believe it! THAT was an excellent war for us, almost all the KIA's on only one side! The 100 Hour Battle is arguably the biggest, most one sided, most lopsided Victory in Military History. It was nice to be on the winning side!

Sorry for the War Story digression..
Back to top Go down
MuckandGrind

MuckandGrind

PostSubject: Re: Any Wild fans here????   Any Wild fans here???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Fargocase wrote:
Yup, I'm a Desert Storm vet, too. That was a much better war; this one sucks. At this late stage in the war most of us just sit behind the wire. Its exactly like being in a Minimum Security Prison. Back then I lived in the back of a pick-up truck and drove all around Saudi Arabia, thorugh Kuwait and even into Iraq. I visited the Marcent HQ, or whatever it was called, but most of the time I was out west with 7th Corp - we did the big left hook that knocked 'em out. The Marines were supposed to assault right into Kuwait, and the Iraqi's had built a lot of fortifications and lots of minefields. I drove through that area after the 100 hour battle and yu did NOT dirve off the hardball. I had counterparts at all the major commands. We had secure phones and I remember calling my counterpart with the Marines during the ground war and asking about casualties. He said something like 3 KIA and I couldn't believe it! THAT was an excellent war for us, almost all the KIA's on only one side! The 100 Hour Battle is arguably the biggest, most one sided, most lopsided Victory in Military History. It was nice to be on the winning side!

Sorry for the War Story digression..

Yeah, there were some minefields, but the engineers did a great job clearing highway size paths right through them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Wild fans here????   Any Wild fans here???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Wild fans here????
Page 1 of 1