Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit

Go down 
+4
00Xtremeninja
TaLoN
Marlowe Syn
forthewild
8 posters
AuthorMessage
forthewild

forthewild

sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit Empty
PostSubject: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:41 pm

http://www.startribune.com/sports/wild/90412274.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiUBP7hUiacyKUUr

so according to multiple NHL sources we could have had boogie traded for a 3rd and 4th round draft pick...

yeah we could have had more picks to pick up some more decent prospects but instead we get to see the ape walk for nothing...

excuse me if i'm on the ground crying in a fetal position.
Back to top Go down
Marlowe Syn

Marlowe Syn

sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Before I clicked on the link I was wondering what Fletch could not possibly like about that trade offer to turn it down. Yet again Lawton finds another way to piss me off. Lawton is to me what Modano is to Talon.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:22 am

Marlowe Syn wrote:
Before I clicked on the link I was wondering what Fletch could not possibly like about that trade offer to turn it down. Yet again Lawton finds another way to piss me off. Lawton is to me what Modano is to Talon.

the dude is dumb enough to offer a 3rd and a 4th and it sounds it he was willing to sweeten the deal maybe a 5th in there as well, who knows maybe this summer we can fleece the shit out of him.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:23 am

Damnit! So close!
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:28 pm

TaLoN wrote:
Damnit! So close!

the good news is we can try to trade again before july 1st by letting Tampa talk to his agent about signing him, still a 3rd and a 4th rounders would be awesome. hell anything for him would be an upgrade.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:37 pm

did you see his puck handling skills last night, Boogie is hitting his goal scoring prime!
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:10 pm

I'll be really upset if Boogie isnt in a Wild jersey next season.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:26 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
did you see his puck handling skills last night, Boogie is hitting his goal scoring prime!

cehnehdeh wrote:
I'll be really upset if Boogie isnt in a Wild jersey next season.

sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit 152291
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:53 pm

the best would be if next year last game of the season we need to win to get into playoffs, we win the game 1-0 boogie gets the goal. tho i really think he'll be traded someone wants a big fat goon and who better then a state of red necks looking for some good ol hic beatings.

oh and Ceh after what Scott did to Baldoc i would think you'd want a crack at him more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1cvOiKuxH8
Back to top Go down
KillerCarlson

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:54 pm

I love hearing all the Boogaard hate, where is it coming from? The fact he hasn't score in 200+ games? Who cares, he wasn't brought here to score goals. He's brought here to scare the other team and keep them honest when they decide to take liberties with our skilled players. Case in point, Zach Stortini, Boogey's out of the lineup and Stortini is running every one of our guys because he knows that its unlikely anyone is going to make him pay for those hits. I think he makes a lot of good simple plays, and while he doesn't score goals the other team takes notice when he's on the ice because no one wants to be hit by him because they know if he gets a chance to do so it will likely end up in them being injured. Last year Boogaard basically was taking out one Oiler everytime we played them. Without question that gets into their head. A 3rd or a 4th? As long as Tommy Thompson is still employed by the team, you can hardly get too excited knowing that stupid moron is making the picks because he has shown an adept skill at making the worst pick possible with our 1st round selection and has little success in rounds beyond that.

Want to rip Lawton? Really? Why? When Barrie and Koules owned the team they were calling the shots, not Lawton. I can't stand Lawton either, but he's also made some savvy moves as well. Picking up Kurtis Foster turned out to be a pretty smart move on his part as he had a tremendous season. All GM's make mistakes...or are you going to tell me locking Zidlicky down for 3 years at $3.5 million is a smart move and that wasn't a Risebrough decision either. I will give Fletcher a lot of credit for at least getting something for Johnsson and Belanger. Yet Boogaard isn't this team's biggest problem...its big ugly contracts to Schultz, Zidlicky and Bouchard that is.
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Four million, KC... Four Million per...
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/
KillerCarlson

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Four million? Zidlicky or someone else?
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Zidlicky was extended AND given a raise to 4 million per season for three years.

You missed my rant about that?

I was seriously pissed when Fletcher both gave him an extension AND a fucking raise. I mean, seriously... a RAISE?
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:26 pm

sqare wrote:
Zidlicky was extended AND given a raise to 4 million per season for three years.

You missed my rant about that?

I was seriously pissed when Fletcher both gave him an extension AND a fucking raise. I mean, seriously... a RAISE?

AND a partial NTC
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Oh, yeah, there was that.

He has an NTC which kicks in at the beginning of the next cycle and runs through two years. All that means, is that he is trade bait his final year, because Fletch won't trade that POS this summer.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:24 pm

i think a lot of the dislike for Boogie came from the past two years when we were struggling to put any goals in the net. now we have a little more speed and a handful of people who are ready to become goal scorers. Scott is going to be a non factor like Boogie AND he isn't as respected on the ice like Boogie is.

Derek brings a presence to the ice and other players notice it.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:27 am

sqare wrote:
Oh, yeah, there was that.

He has an NTC which kicks in at the beginning of the next cycle and runs through two years. All that means, is that he is trade bait his final year, because Fletch won't trade that POS this summer.

when does his NTC kick in like july 1st? if that means he can be moved before then i think he just might be. His 4m is a reasonable deal, and he is secured for 3 years and can be moved his last year, wouldn't it be something if we could move both shultz and Zitz that would make me happy.

also reading from his interview with Russo GMCF made it clear that no one is safe and that he is going to do what he needs to do to make this team better and put it on the right course. i have false hope now santa
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:54 am

Backstrom's killer contract has to go!
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:31 am

yeah Backs had a bad year, god i wish we had him at 4mil he would be such a great contract at that price
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit   sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorrty to add another blow to your nads gents but this might sting like shit
Page 1 of 1