Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mike Ramsey Stepping down.

Go down 
+2
forthewild
Gnarkill
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Mike Ramsey Stepping down. Empty
PostSubject: Mike Ramsey Stepping down.   Mike Ramsey Stepping down. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:50 pm

Article: http://wild.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=531844

I would like to thank "Rammer" for being a wonderful assistant coach and one hell of a class act.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Mike Ramsey Stepping down.   Mike Ramsey Stepping down. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:16 pm

its sad he's stepping down, i wonder why he's done it, from Russo's tweets it says that he never felt comfortable never felt right i wonder why that is.
Back to top Go down
sqare

sqare

PostSubject: Re: Mike Ramsey Stepping down.   Mike Ramsey Stepping down. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Because the new regime sucks?

ohaifu
Back to top Go down
http://bozak911.blogspot.com/
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Mike Ramsey Stepping down.   Mike Ramsey Stepping down. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Good luck where ever you go Rammer!
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Mike Ramsey Stepping down.   Mike Ramsey Stepping down. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:15 pm

hows about Rammer Head Coach at the U?
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Mike Ramsey Stepping down.   Mike Ramsey Stepping down. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Honestly, it was time. This club is still cleaning house, and it has a long way to go to forming a new, solid identity.

But good luck to Ramsey. Now, the media can start the, "How awesome would it be to bring in Walz!", articles.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Mike Ramsey Stepping down.   Mike Ramsey Stepping down. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:23 pm

^^^oh god, so any of the peeps on the official boards would pop hard ons over that headline
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Ramsey Stepping down.   Mike Ramsey Stepping down. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike Ramsey Stepping down.
Page 1 of 1