Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...

Go down 
+2
Gnarkill
TaLoN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TaLoN

TaLoN

Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... Empty
PostSubject: Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...   Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:59 pm

TSNBobMcKenzie----Eric Nystrom signs with MIN, three years at $1.4M per year
Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...   Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:30 pm

solid... add some skill/depth to our 3rd-4th line and not too shabby of a price.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...   Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:36 pm

I'm indifferent on it... not great, not horrible, adds to the team toughness philosophy the team is moving to.

Thank god Boogaard is gone! And did you hear? Chicago signed John Scott for 2yrs! Laughing
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...   Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:36 pm

The main reason why I like this signing... Nystrom on one side, Clusterfuck on the other side. That's around 400+ hits from 2 guys (yes most are from Cluster.)

This could turn into the REAL checking line
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...   Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 pm

This is also a line that can take regular shifts and bring the toughness to the ice for more than 2-3mins/game.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...   Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:17 am

zamboni14 wrote:
The main reason why I like this signing... Nystrom on one side, Clusterfuck on the other side. That's around 400+ hits from 2 guys (yes most are from Cluster.)

This could turn into the REAL checking line
The "Bam Bam" Line
Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...   Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:20 am

I would love to see a Nystrom-Brodz-Clutterbuck line... that could be fun.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...   Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:52 am

Gnarkill wrote:
Brodziak will likely be centering Kobasew and Miettinen/Bouchard on the 3rd line.

If that's the case then Sheppard or Almond will center Nystrom and Clutterbuck.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...   Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:14 am

TaLoN wrote:
Gnarkill wrote:
Brodziak will likely be centering Kobasew and Miettinen/Bouchard on the 3rd line.

If that's the case then Sheppard or Almond will center Nystrom and Clutterbuck.
Stop it!!! You're ruining the fantasy of having a roster where Butch and Shep aren't on the list. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...   Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:26 am

I think Almond beats Sheppard for 4th line center, Shep goes to Houston and Wellman makes the squad as a winger.

Bouchard sits out still recovering from his headache, Wellman and Miettinen switch back and forth between top line and 3rd line wing.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...   Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:40 am

TaLoN wrote:
I think Almond beats Sheppard for 4th line center, Shep goes to Houston and Wellman makes the squad as a winger.

Bouchard sits out still recovering from his headache, Wellman and Miettinen switch back and forth between top line and 3rd line wing.
BRILLIANT!!!

Everyone click your skates together 3 times and say, "There's no place for Shep on the roster. There's no place for Shep on the roster. There's no place for Shep on the roster."
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...   Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:28 am

OldTimeHockey wrote:
TaLoN wrote:

BRILLIANT!!!

Everyone click your skates together 3 times and say, "There's no place for Shep on the roster. There's no place for Shep on the roster. There's no place for Shep on the roster."

*clicks skates* DR wants to trade a first round pick for Shep, DR wants to trade a first round pick for Shep... Razz
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...   Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:10 am

lets make MHF step it up a notch. we pool our money together and hire a hit man..................

Butch or Shep

Butch or Shep

or maybe we can get the guy for cheap that got Nancy's knees before the olympics.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...   Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Shepp, i'm sure a goon like Carillo or Cooke will blind side Butch
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...   Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Butch will get one shift and again will suddenly become "dizzy" when he sees people are trying to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...   Wild Sign Eric Nystrom... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Sign Eric Nystrom...
Page 1 of 1