Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kovie and Devils Agree to 17 years 102 Million

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Kovie and Devils Agree to 17 years 102 Million Empty
PostSubject: Kovie and Devils Agree to 17 years 102 Million   Kovie and Devils Agree to 17 years 102 Million I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:03 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nhl/news/story?id=5392170

now all the Wild fans who pine for him every free agency/trade deadline can stop that line of thought.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Kovie and Devils Agree to 17 years 102 Million   Kovie and Devils Agree to 17 years 102 Million I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Solid deal for both sides! Kovie gets his $$ and NJ gets their cap hit!
Back to top Go down
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: Kovie and Devils Agree to 17 years 102 Million   Kovie and Devils Agree to 17 years 102 Million I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:35 pm

lol! This almost seems like Lou's revenge. Bettman implements all sorts of rules that all hinder the devils the most during the lockout and now Lou makes Bettman and crew look like fools. HAHAHA, plus, Lou helped the league write the new CBA per Russo? Even better, maybe he has been waiting to use the loophole in this way for awhile. Lou plays the league like a pro! Wish he was our GM.....
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Kovie and Devils Agree to 17 years 102 Million   Kovie and Devils Agree to 17 years 102 Million I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Lou, Kovie, Bettman, and the approaching lockout can suck it!
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Kovie and Devils Agree to 17 years 102 Million   Kovie and Devils Agree to 17 years 102 Million I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:30 pm

if there is another fucking lock out i'm going to be pissed, this game cannot afford a lockout, and they need to address the loophole here is a tip.

may years a team can offer is 7 years, you can still use AAV and you can only offer max if the player is 32 or under, that way since most players aim for 39 years and lets face it you won't offer a terribad player

this way you can't cheat the cap, if the fucking league and ownership don't unfuck them selves the game will suffer, you know if some shit goes down ESPN and the Media will focus on that, never mind that NHL has had higher ratings last 2 years in the playoffs on a smaller network never mind the olympics.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kovie and Devils Agree to 17 years 102 Million   Kovie and Devils Agree to 17 years 102 Million I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kovie and Devils Agree to 17 years 102 Million
Page 1 of 1