Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miller Lite Home Brew Station Keg Whatever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Miller Lite Home Brew Station Keg Whatever Empty
PostSubject: Miller Lite Home Brew Station Keg Whatever   Miller Lite Home Brew Station Keg Whatever I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:04 pm

This thing is pretty slick. Kinda spendy in that it is 1.5 gallons of beer for $24, but I wanted to give it a try as today and tomorrow I am going to be bored as fuck at home.

It is essentially a 2 liter bottle on steroids with a CO2 chamber attached. The box it comes in is a joke and getting it prepped for the fridge is kind of cumbersome. But you do feel like a kid on Christmas trying to open the bulky fucker up.

The directions are simple, pull the safety tab off, twist the CO2 into place (you have to go all the way around which gets tough to lock in on the final clicks), unlock it and then pour. Draft beer right in your fridge at it's finest!

Draft beer is fucking right too. The first few glasses are just like if you tapped a keg. all fucking full of head. which is alright because to me that is a sign of being fresh.

Taste? like you are at the bar. I usually only like Miller Lite if it is keg/tap style and then will resort to bottles. The canned Miller Lite sucks. But this is pretty legit. Taste is there, smooth, perfect.

For what it is, it is effective. We'll see if it holds for 30 days though. I don't really want to let it sit THAT long, but I sure as shit am not drinking 1.5 gallons of beer over two days. That time of my life has passed me up.

I give it to MillerCoors on this one, they have a good product here and will definitely get this again or in Coors Light form for when family is in town.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: Miller Lite Home Brew Station Keg Whatever   Miller Lite Home Brew Station Keg Whatever I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:52 am

Where did you find this contraption?
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Miller Lite Home Brew Station Keg Whatever   Miller Lite Home Brew Station Keg Whatever I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:52 pm

it can be found in all local liquor stores (well most, i had to go to MGM for this one)

day 24 and i finally tapped my last beer. and it is still as fresh as the first one. props miller lite
Back to top Go down
angelina_e

angelina_e

PostSubject: Re: Miller Lite Home Brew Station Keg Whatever   Miller Lite Home Brew Station Keg Whatever I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:13 pm

We had one of the Coors Light ones earlier this summer at the cabin. Goes pretty damned fast between four adults playing beer pong!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Miller Lite Home Brew Station Keg Whatever   Miller Lite Home Brew Station Keg Whatever I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:42 pm

oh yeah, that shit would go real quick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miller Lite Home Brew Station Keg Whatever   Miller Lite Home Brew Station Keg Whatever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miller Lite Home Brew Station Keg Whatever
Page 1 of 1