Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ESPN Power Rankings, We're 21

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

ESPN Power Rankings, We're 21 Empty
PostSubject: ESPN Power Rankings, We're 21   ESPN Power Rankings, We're 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Power Rankings, We're 21   ESPN Power Rankings, We're 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:05 pm

There are some big sleeper teams there, I don't think Montreal is that high, Price is a big question mark, if he starts out slow he'll get smoked and pulled Price will be available on the menu in Montreal.

St. Louis is underrated, they have insane talent and a physical team as well as Halak.

I think LA might end up being one of the best teams in the league, Doughty will eclipse 70 point mark if not more, i wouldn't be surprised if he went as high as 80. Wayne Simonds too is due for a big explosive year, he should play the game Dustin Buffy played in the playoffs, physical as hell and he'll rock.

Minnesota should be in that range, they have the talent to be in the top 16 but the question is will they show up.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Power Rankings, We're 21   ESPN Power Rankings, We're 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:18 am

i really hope LA dominates this year
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Power Rankings, We're 21   ESPN Power Rankings, We're 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ESPN Power Rankings, We're 21
Page 1 of 1