Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you for being level headed

Go down 
+3
Gnarkill
Kevin W
00Xtremeninja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Thank you for being level headed Empty
PostSubject: Thank you for being level headed   Thank you for being level headed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:27 pm

holy fuck you guys. I know we have only a handful of posters, but damn am I glad the ones we have are level headed and don't go ape shit right away (for the most part).

one damn game and people are saying the season is over and they are finding a new team to watch for the year. jesus christ on a crutch. so glad we don't have to deal with that.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for being level headed   Thank you for being level headed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:30 pm

THIS TEAM IS DONE FOR! MIGHT AS WELL TANK IT TO GET THE NUMBER ONE PICK!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for being level headed   Thank you for being level headed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:32 pm

piss piss piss
Back to top Go down
Gnarkill

Gnarkill

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for being level headed   Thank you for being level headed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:08 pm

BOB SAGET!

oh speaking of ..he has a message for those fair weather fans.

Thank you for being level headed Saget
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for being level headed   Thank you for being level headed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:01 pm

hey now, my complaint isn't for one game loss but an observation going back to last year.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for being level headed   Thank you for being level headed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:05 pm

right, but you also aren't saying "I am done with this team now!" one game it is insane to judge how the season will go after 1 game.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for being level headed   Thank you for being level headed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:29 pm

i'm not done with the team i though we were going to make the playoffs last year past the point of us being eliminated i got us winning the cup baby, just i'm pissed at Richards.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for being level headed   Thank you for being level headed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:05 pm

I got angry reading the GDT on the other board, but not because of the Wild losing..but because of some of the posts.

1. I don't expect the team to make the playoffs this year.
2. It's game fucking ONE!
3. We may need a change in coach, and this will do it. lol! From the sounds of it, Richards knows he's walking on thin ice (no pun intended.)
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for being level headed   Thank you for being level headed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Our GDT > The official one.

Less rage. Or something.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for being level headed   Thank you for being level headed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Minnesota has Moss now.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for being level headed   Thank you for being level headed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Jagged Ice wrote:
Minnesota has Moss now.
Can he shoot a puck? Maybe we can put him at D, since he's good at checking traffic cops. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for being level headed   Thank you for being level headed I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Thank you for being level headed 701593

Maybe Favre can shoot some pucks with his wang since we have seen what that thing looks like now. No
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for being level headed   Thank you for being level headed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:48 am

I'm a realist and didn't think we were playoff bound anyway. Yesterday's game seemed rather typical of the team's flaws.

Spotty D, lack of 60min concentration, Backstrom looking totally lost in some rather routine situations... meh.
Back to top Go down
Jagged Ice

Jagged Ice

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for being level headed   Thank you for being level headed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:45 pm

TaLoN wrote:
I'm a realist and didn't think we were playoff bound anyway. Yesterday's game seemed rather typical of the team's flaws.

Spotty D, lack of 60min concentration, Backstrom looking totally lost in some rather routine situations... meh.
Good points. Nobody was expecting a Flyers type performance out there. Backstrom looked better today though. Burns again was lost out there. Cullen is going to be solid but I can guarantee you that Richards is not going to be coaching this team much longer. Fletcher is not going to allow this to go on much longer. And he'd be a fool to and we all know Fletcher is not a fool. The players don't respect him and he doesn't push them. He reminds me of the 8th grade history teacher you feared after a strict 7th grade teacher and lets you get away with anything and still earn an A each semester.
That's a really strange analogy but I think my point is still made.
Back to top Go down
Kevin W
Admin
Kevin W

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for being level headed   Thank you for being level headed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Just blame it on real bad jet lag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for being level headed   Thank you for being level headed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you for being level headed
Page 1 of 1