Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks!

Go down 
+3
rbochan
Quisp
cehnehdeh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks! Empty
PostSubject: Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks!   Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:23 am

He cost a measly million dollars and he brings grit, hard work and a passing prowess to the team.
I freaking HATED him in Edmonton but maybe that's why I'm loving him here? I don't know...

Whatcha all think? Good signing? Bad signing? What's your reasoning?
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks!   Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Good signing but he's still a prick.
Back to top Go down
rbochan

rbochan

PostSubject: Re: Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks!   Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:46 am

He did nothing in Buffalo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cnycomputerservice.com
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks!   Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:22 am

rbochan wrote:
He did nothing in Buffalo.

Hat trick last night and now has 6 golas on the season.

He aint in Buffalo anymore. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks!   Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:04 am

Even Marc Chouinard had a hat trick once.
Back to top Go down
Quisp

Quisp

PostSubject: Re: Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks!   Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:44 am

I was at that game, wasn't it against the Cansucks on opening night or one of the first couple games of the season?
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks!   Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:19 pm

It was in one of the first 3 games of the season I recall... not sure who the opponent was.
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks!   Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:28 pm

It was the home opener against the Flames. I'll never forget it, because my dad and I were walking down Kellogg 20 minutes after the game still shaking our heads about it. "Chouinard? A hat trick? Where did that come from?"
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks!   Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:08 am

Yet there were a ton of Wild fans who thought that was a sign that he was going to break out offensively... little did those kool-aid drinkers know... that was going to be half of his entire goal total for that seaon that night!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks!   Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:41 am

lol, talk about shooting your wad all in one day
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
timotheuzi

timotheuzi

PostSubject: Re: Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks!   Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:53 am

im sure he will never score again now that i picked him up off waivers in fantasy hockey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks!   Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raffi Torres was a good and cheap pickup for the Canucks!
Page 1 of 1