Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended

Go down 
+2
Dee Oh Cee
00Xtremeninja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended Empty
PostSubject: Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended   Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:28 am

Campbell will spin his suspension wheel soon. Where will it land?

I say 6 games.
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended   Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:36 am

Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended   Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:36 am

oh, and the Rypien hat trick is as follows

hit a player, hit a ref, then hit a fan.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended   Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:14 pm

i'd say 5-8 games, long enough to send a message, i also think that he might be required to do anger management. Fucked up how this makes days of ESPN coverage but the games don't. makes me think that is going to influence the amazing Comish to take action.

I can also see Collie be like "well we gave him a lolipop then we knocked it out of his hands and laughed at him, we felt that was enough"

Last edited by forthewild on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended   Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:17 pm

anyone else think it is kind of stupid how the fan is now crying about getting lawyers and shit involved? it doesn't surprise me that he is trying to get some sort of reward for a smart ass mouth and got a hot headed hockey player (what a coincidence!?) to lash out at him.
Back to top Go down
forthewild

forthewild

PostSubject: Re: Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended   Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:20 pm

it wouldn't be America if there wasn't a frivolous lawsuit, odds are he won't get shit, he shouldn't get anything, it wasn't right for Rypen to do this but its not like this guy was just chilling and enjoying his beer in peace.

People milk shit all the time, and it wouldn't surprise me if he gets some amount of money.
Back to top Go down
TaLoN

TaLoN

PostSubject: Re: Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended   Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:25 pm

MINIMUM of 10 games.
Back to top Go down
kikarse

kikarse

PostSubject: Re: Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended   Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:15 pm

why don't you ever make a decent thread jackoffninja
Back to top Go down
OldTimeHockey

PostSubject: Re: Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended   Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Looks like you've got company, ninja.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended   Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:17 pm

been waiting for that "cop" 2 be more active here.

that the best you got fuckstick? why don't you respond 2 the people on the packer forums when you said you would? you talk mad shit, but too bad thats all it is. talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended   Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over/Under Guess on How Many Games Rypien Will Be Suspended
Page 1 of 1