Minnesota Hockey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of The Old Message Boards? Want A Format That Works? An Admin Team That Listens? Welcome Home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2

Go down 
5 posters

Who Will Win?!?
Mega Man
Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_lcap18%Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 7 ]
Luigi
Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_lcap0%Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sonic
Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_lcap13%Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Mario
Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_lcap8%Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Link
Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_lcap16%Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 6 ]
Blaster Master
Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_lcap3%Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Toad
Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_lcap11%Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Dr. Wily
Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_lcap11%Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Donkey Kong
Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_lcap13%Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
M. Bison
Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_lcap7%Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:25 am

today we will have 10 contestants enter the arena. here is today's battles

Megaman VS Luigi

Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 Nes_mega_man_vcmm_lgClassic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 Luigi

Mario VS Sonic

Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 MarioClassic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 Sega-sonic

Link VS Blaster Master

Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 250px-Link7Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 Blastermaster

Toad VS Dr. Wily

Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 Toad1Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 Dr._Wily

Donkey Kong VS M. Bison

Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 DonkeykongClassic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 SSF2T_M._Bison

My votes

Mega Man, he shoots you, kills you, and takes your power. Luigi is defenseless
Sonic over Mario. Sonic is too fast for Mario and cuts him up with his razor blade spines. That little bitch Tails comes over to help fuck shit up too.
Link takes Blaster Master. BM has the sweet car, but when he is outside of it, he is weak and almost powerless. Link easily gets the win using bombs, boomerangs, and sword.
Dr. Wily kills Toad. He's an evil fucking genius. Toad is a scared little bitch. Mario is dead, toad is on his own and made into a cream of mushroom soup.
DK with a close win over Bison. Bison tries his arsenal of attacks, but no luck over Kongs brute force. Diddy shows up at some point, but Bison kills him
Back to top Go down
https://minnesotahockey.forumotion.com
Toewser

Toewser

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:12 am

This one, I'm concurring 100% with Ninja.
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Mega Man, mostly because Luigi just rode Mario's coat tails while nobody rides Mega Man's tail! Plus, Mega Man needs a "pizza" attack!

Sonic over Mario, short italian vs a quick little fucker? Please, Mario wouldn't see it coming.

Blaster Master over Link. Seriously, what the fuck is a little fucking bow and arrow going to do when BM just sits in his tank? Not to mention BM could "jump" on top of the little fucking elf with his tank! And I know what you are thinking... what if he gets out of his tank? All it would take is one shot to connect and then.. *pause* (if you've played BM before... you'll get the joke.)

Dr. Wily kills Toad. Ok what the fuck is with using all of the people from Mario? The only thing Toad was ever good for was bringing shrooms... Wily would just send his most useless robot in to kill Toad... "highbot." Of course the power to get "high" would bring Mega Man running to get the power... but that's a different battle.

DK with a close win over Bison. Bison can use all the attacks he's got... but one barrel to the mellon is all it would take. Not to mention Bison would have a bitch of a time trying to get through that "moving platform" level (using old school DK for this one.)
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:44 pm

the pause trick was the only way i could beat blaster master. lol
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
the pause trick was the only way i could beat blaster master. lol

join the club! But you have to admit... that's still the ultimate trick to use in video games!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:29 pm

oh hell yeah it is, Mega Man 1 too. yellow demon was much easier
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Mega Man, Sonic, Link, Wily, and DK

Link cannot lose...he is just an all around hero. He can even travel back in time if he has to. The other ones are self explanatory.
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Dee Oh Cee wrote:

Link cannot lose...he is just an all around hero. He can even travel back in time if he has to. The other ones are self explanatory.

what is Link again? An Elf? Fuck the Elf and that fucking recorder he fucking plays! (sorry, still being a bit childish over the idea of being able to swear here.)
Back to top Go down
Dee Oh Cee

Dee Oh Cee

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:32 pm

lol!

That ocarina is very useful, mind you Razz
Back to top Go down
cehnehdeh

cehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:39 pm

zamboni14 wrote:
Dee Oh Cee wrote:

what is Link again? An Elf? Fuck the Elf and that fucking recorder he fucking plays! (sorry, still being a bit childish over the idea of being able to swear here.)

I refuse to apologize for this and will continue to swear any fucking time I feel like it!

I concur with ninja except with Mario. Mario is the fucking godfather. You dont fuck with the fucking godfather!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:47 pm

tomorrow will be double thread on this. had a long day of moving shit today and don't feel like making rnd 3 right now. so tomorrow get your voting caps on, its gonna be a rumble!
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:41 am

dude... you changed your avatar, and after you finally explained it to me (after what seemed like years of seeing those two kids on crack!)

But you got to love AVGN!
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:07 am

yeah, switching up the Avatar for a while. heh, AVGN is the shit.
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:22 am

tie breaker. all tie breakers will be determined by Google Fights

Toad: 1 million hits landed
Dr. Wily: 47 thousand hits landed

toad is the winner.
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:38 pm

00Xtremeninja wrote:
yeah, switching up the Avatar for a while. heh, AVGN is the shit.

Have you watched his "Castlevania" special yet? The one where he plays the first game, then the second & third? (it's a two part episode.)
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:44 pm

oh yeah, i am up to date on it all.

I also enjoy his other stuff, like the monster madness and the board james episodes. he brings back a lot of fond childhood memories
Back to top Go down
zamboni14

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:54 am

Do you ever watch the Irate Gamer?
Back to top Go down
00Xtremeninja
Admin
00Xtremeninja

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:40 am

i have seen it once or twice. should give it another shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2   Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Video Game Fight Club Round 2
Page 1 of 1